How would you feel if the next COD had Americans as the antagonist?

#1AWarAmp84Posted 1/24/2013 3:57:45 PM
I personally think it would be an interesting take on the COD series. How would you like to fight as say, North Koreans or Afgans against the US? You could have all sorts of different equipment at your disposal such as IED's for example. Imagine controlling a suicide bomber as a killstreak or an incendiary swine. Do you think it would affect sales? Would you buy it?
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 1/24/2013 3:59:05 PM
I feel it would be a pleasant change from the FPS trend of "da ruskies are da bad guyz"
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3AWarAmp84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 3:59:38 PM
fatclemenza posted...
I feel it would be a pleasant change from the FPS trend of "da ruskies are da bad guyz"

I agree.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/24/2013 4:01:12 PM
I'd just pretend I was shooting a bunch of Michael Moores and Rosie McDonalds
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#5Aadrian1234Posted 1/24/2013 4:03:48 PM
I'm shooting player models, not soldiers. So I don't give a damn what country they are from, even if we are the antagonist
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth Message me via PSN Xbox live or i will ignore the request
3DS: 0817-4248-5560 PM me your FC if you add me
#6Billy-De-KidPosted 1/24/2013 4:04:15 PM
Only if the Americans were corrupt soldiers who received orders from the military, but did not carry them out. And you played as other American soldiers who went to kill the corrupt soldiers.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
The Wolf has spoken!
#7BalisticWarri0rPosted 1/24/2013 4:07:21 PM
Remember when MOH allowed you to play as the Taliban in online mode. And then there was all that publicity about it and it was changed.

It would go over exactly like that.
#8AWarAmp84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 4:08:12 PM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Only if the Americans were corrupt soldiers who received orders from the military, but did not carry them out. And you played as other American soldiers who went to kill the corrupt soldiers.

Lol
---
#9WhooKilledKennyPosted 1/24/2013 4:08:51 PM
People in America would be butthurt because we are propagandized that we are the grand saints of the world and would never do anything evil. People would complain for the sake of complaining. Just to hear the sound of their own voice.
#10Billy-De-KidPosted 1/24/2013 4:10:22 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Lol

Glad it brought you joy.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
The Wolf has spoken!