So we gonna pretend like target finder doesn't let you see through walls?

#1yeah_u_madPosted 1/24/2013 3:46:28 PM
This is probably a glitch, but has anyone noticed that target finder often lets you see through walls?

I noticed this tends to happen most often when you are ADS and looking at window, then strafe to the side for cover while still ADS. The diamond targets will still be seen, even though you are staring at a wall. If your gun has decent penetration, you can continue to kill people while shooting through the wall.

I thought I might be the only person experiencing it, but turns out there are tons of videos of it happening on youtube.
#2ICantNameGudPosted 1/24/2013 3:48:37 PM
I've yet to see that, but I've been ADS'd and had the diamond pop for a half second through solid rocks/wall/whatever
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#3yeah_u_mad(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 3:49:25 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
I've yet to see that, but I've been ADS'd and had the diamond pop for a half second through solid rocks/wall/whatever

Yeah that too. Often as soon as I ADS, every enemy on my screen regardless of how far or behind what flash as diamonds then the diamonds quickly disappear.
#4SierraReiPosted 1/24/2013 4:34:56 PM
Seems to me that when an enemy spawns, their diamond appears for a split second even if they're behind walls.