Damn dude, you went 22-4, nice score!

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/24/2013 6:11:05 PM
Except this isn't TDM. This is Headquarters... You had 0 captures and 3 defends.

NICE YELLOW CLAN TAG THOUGH BRO!!! Nice 2.1 KD and .52 W/L with 242 SPM!

Just faced a whole clan like this. Some stupid ass CTO clan. Blew them out with randumbs in HQ We were winning 200-30... 4 outta 6 on the enemy team just camped corners or only went in for kills after we capped the HQ. They got 1 capture in total, only because they spawned next to it..... We won the game because *enemies forfeiting in... 20*. Apparently they didn't like my randumbs Lodestar!

I love clans <3.
#2Foxx3kPosted 1/24/2013 6:13:36 PM
So you're gloating because you beat a team that wasn't playing the objective? And you're criticizing them for having a low W/L, even though you take pride in winning rounds where the other team doesn't even try?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3QuantiTPosted 1/24/2013 6:15:01 PM
reporting TC for using a modded controller.

Next
#4ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:19:05 PM
Foxx3k posted...
So you're gloating because you beat a team that wasn't playing the objective? And you're criticizing them for having a low W/L, even though you take pride in winning rounds where the other team doesn't even try?

I just thought it was hysterical. They talked trash before the game started about how they were gonna own us and shut us out 250-0... They really never tried to take the HQ. Only time they'd come near it is after we captured it... Then they'd rush in as a group to try to destroy it and take us out ASAP.

WTF were they doing in the HQ playlist? Then RQ'ing when a randumb on my team calls in a Lodestar? What type of clan is that? lol. This is why I laugh most of the times I'm up against a clan. They'll either be your 'tryhards' (PDW, MSMC, fellating, SF FAL, TF) or just idiots who try to get a decent KD out of a game.
#5JVel91Posted 1/24/2013 6:19:10 PM
Good job TC show 'em who's daddy.

Had a kid go 40-10 on my team yesterday 0 caps. The game was a draw.
---
EMS
#6VelociswaggerPosted 1/24/2013 6:22:35 PM
I've done better in SnD.
---
Operator rH
#7ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:23:59 PM
JVel91 posted...
Good job TC show 'em who's daddy.

Had a kid go 40-10 on my team yesterday 0 caps. The game was a draw.

I just don't understand the mentality behind people who play the objective based games and don't do the objectives... Ok, let's give the KD padders Domination. That is their mode of choice. So let's forget about that as an 'objective' game since most people like to spawn trap and camp, rather than outright own the enemies in terms of score...

But HQ? That's not a mode I'd expect to see a whole clan just try to pad their KDs in.

It's got the lowest number of current players online in Core mode (besides Mercenary Moshpit, I usually plat that, but wanted some HQ fun).