People may call me a camper after that match...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. People may call me a camper after that match...
4 years ago#1
But they have to admit it worked. I was sitting behind the car at B on Nuketown and Defending B. We won 190-105. I had 4 captures and 25 defends. That is playing the objective. That thing that everyone complains about people NOT doing. I'm currently on a win streak of 12 with this tactic, just defending B and don't let them get it
Official Entei of the Pokemon X+Y Boards
I have a pet wussy. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too.
4 years ago#2
My teammate was called a camper yesterday because he guarded the bomb after planting in S&D.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
4 years ago#3
What is this?
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
4 years ago#4
You are never getting a prize for that.
4 years ago#5
Foxx3k posted...
My teammate was called a camper yesterday because he guarded the bomb after planting in S&D.

Lol, people these days. It's camping if you aren't near an objective or playing TDM/FFA/KC, but when defending an objective, it's fine to camp. In my opinion anyway, I mean, if it wins games, it's fine. And I'm a bad player as well, a K/D of .8. That's mostly cos I'm trying to get Diamond Launchers, Pistols and Specials though
4 years ago#6
combatcm1 posted...
You are never getting a prize for that.

This is me caring
4 years ago#7
A friend got called a camper when he rushed and killed half a team in SnD. although they were kids and were very frustrated. kept stuttering so they probably couldn't think clearly and just needed to throw out an insult
The bears can smell the menstruation
4 years ago#8
Only kind of camper that annoys me is people who camp behind doorways and in blind corners and such.

I think they're called Spider Campers or something?
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
4 years ago#9
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
A friend got called a camper when he rushed and killed half a team in SnD. although they were kids and were very frustrated. kept stuttering so they probably couldn't think clearly and just needed to throw out an insult

Yeah? Wow, I can't believe how stupid people are today.
4 years ago#10
If people are camped at vital areas like buildings that bridge parts of the map together or a choke point I don't mind that they hold out there its a vital area to control so why would you leave it? Only time I have a problem with camping is if theyre in some area of the map just sitting in a corner not even needing both hands all they have to do is pull the trigger when someone happens to walk by thats when i get annoyed
The bears can smell the menstruation
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. People may call me a camper after that match...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived