People may call me a camper after that match...

#1MrBombasticaIPosted 1/24/2013 6:38:23 PM
But they have to admit it worked. I was sitting behind the car at B on Nuketown and Defending B. We won 190-105. I had 4 captures and 25 defends. That is playing the objective. That thing that everyone complains about people NOT doing. I'm currently on a win streak of 12 with this tactic, just defending B and don't let them get it
---
Official Entei of the Pokemon X+Y Boards
I have a pet wussy. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too.
#2Foxx3kPosted 1/24/2013 6:39:38 PM
My teammate was called a camper yesterday because he guarded the bomb after planting in S&D.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3Mander1861Posted 1/24/2013 6:39:53 PM
What is this?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#4combatcm1Posted 1/24/2013 6:41:52 PM
You are never getting a prize for that.
#5MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:42:12 PM
Foxx3k posted...
My teammate was called a camper yesterday because he guarded the bomb after planting in S&D.

Lol, people these days. It's camping if you aren't near an objective or playing TDM/FFA/KC, but when defending an objective, it's fine to camp. In my opinion anyway, I mean, if it wins games, it's fine. And I'm a bad player as well, a K/D of .8. That's mostly cos I'm trying to get Diamond Launchers, Pistols and Specials though
---
#6MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:42:42 PM
combatcm1 posted...
You are never getting a prize for that.

This is me caring
---
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/24/2013 6:42:47 PM
A friend got called a camper when he rushed and killed half a team in SnD. although they were kids and were very frustrated. kept stuttering so they probably couldn't think clearly and just needed to throw out an insult
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#8Foxx3kPosted 1/24/2013 6:43:02 PM
Only kind of camper that annoys me is people who camp behind doorways and in blind corners and such.

I think they're called Spider Campers or something?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#9MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:43:24 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
A friend got called a camper when he rushed and killed half a team in SnD. although they were kids and were very frustrated. kept stuttering so they probably couldn't think clearly and just needed to throw out an insult

Yeah? Wow, I can't believe how stupid people are today.
---
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/24/2013 6:48:37 PM
If people are camped at vital areas like buildings that bridge parts of the map together or a choke point I don't mind that they hold out there its a vital area to control so why would you leave it? Only time I have a problem with camping is if theyre in some area of the map just sitting in a corner not even needing both hands all they have to do is pull the trigger when someone happens to walk by thats when i get annoyed
---
The bears can smell the menstruation