I notice when I don't feel bad about myself mid match I do better throughout.

#1ReggieBush09Posted 1/24/2013 11:16:12 PM
like if I watch the kill cam too long or get killed that seemed unfair or cheap and i dwell on that thought I keep doing bad. but I'm like I got killed okay and forget it happened and keep playing I do good it's all in the mind.
---
slicker than your average NBA live 2004 champ.
#2DraxalPosted 1/25/2013 12:16:16 AM
I rarely watch the killcams, but I definitely have a weird thing about wanting to get my first kill before first death in a game.
---
July 30th 2013, 10 years on Gamefaqs.
#3MoegittoPosted 1/25/2013 12:24:15 AM
Watching the killcam is about as useful as watching a kid reinterpret that moment with sock puppets. The only time I even watched a killcam was during MW2 after I prestiged because I was using a class with Copycat. Needed to see if I should copy the killers class or not.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#4GameFan692Posted 1/25/2013 12:37:54 AM
Moegitto posted...
Watching the killcam is about as useful as watching a kid reinterpret that moment with sock puppets. The only time I even watched a killcam was during MW2 after I prestiged because I was using a class with Copycat. Needed to see if I should copy the killers class or not.

You haven't watched a killcam since MW2? You must be exaggerating because I find that hard to believe especially with all the BS CoD has to offer. That's like saying you haven't farted since 2009.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#5Teh_5_StarzPosted 1/25/2013 12:38:54 AM
ReggieBush09 posted...
like if I watch the kill cam too long or get killed that seemed unfair or cheap and i dwell on that thought I keep doing bad. but I'm like I got killed okay and forget it happened and keep playing I do good it's all in the mind.

Very true statement TC
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ