Prestige questions....

#1Mr_SchickadancePosted 1/25/2013 8:23:34 AM
So how does this work? I have a lot of diamond camos. Will I lose them if I prestige?

What about unlock tokens? I want to prestige to get unlock tokens but will I have to spend unlock tokens on the weapons/equipment I have already unlocked THIS CURRENT prestige?

I want to earn more unlock tokens and then use them to have two rounds of unlock tokens (one from this prestige and my next prestige).

So basically, do unlock tokens add up over prestiges? i.e. if I spend them on this prestige, will the weapons/perks/whatever be unlocked automatically by reaching the proper level next prestige?

P.S. I'm asking about unlock tokens, not prestige tokens. Any help is greatly appreciated!
#2DawgwoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:27:35 AM
You won't lose your camos. Tokens reset with each prestige though, and they do not stack up. You do have to unlock the same weapons again, but you will keep all attachments you've earned so far with them.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#3Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:29:58 AM
Nice. So I can spend the 11 or so I have remaining, then prestige, then during that next prestige when I reach the level to unlock the Ballista, let's say, it will already be unlocked for me and I won't have to spend an unlock token on it?

That sounds good!
#4DawgwoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:31:34 AM
Mr_Schickadance posted...
Nice. So I can spend the 11 or so I have remaining, then prestige, then during that next prestige when I reach the level to unlock the Ballista, let's say, it will already be unlocked for me and I won't have to spend an unlock token on it?

That sounds good!

Nope, you will still have to spend the token. If you get it now though and get some attachments, the next time you use a token on it they will be there waiting. Only way to have it permanently unlocked is to use the prestige token.
---
#5RoketomanPosted 1/25/2013 8:32:33 AM

That sounds good!

No, you will need to spend as token on it again.
---
Christ is Lord
#6Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:34:17 AM
Man that stinks.

Right now I have never prestige and I see that in order to unlock things I need to spend an "unlock token." But you only earn those by leveling up (which can't happen unless I prestige). So how does one unlock everything in the game?(All kill streaks, perks, equipment etc.?)

I was under the impression that you earn maybe like 40 unlock tokens per prestige, you spend them, and then the next prestige you earn another 40 and spend those until you hit max prestige and have unlocked everything. So this is false? Dang.
#7DawgwoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:35:25 AM
Only way to unlock everything is to reach master prestige level.
---
#8Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:36:16 AM
Dawgwood posted...

So how many "permanent unlock" tokens do you earn each prestige?
#9DawgwoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:36:45 AM
Dawgwood posted...

One per prestige, so use them wisely.
---
#10Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:37:42 AM
Dawgwood posted...
Dawgwood posted...

One per prestige, so use them wisely.

But............there's only like 11 prestiges..........so how does that add up to unlock everything?

I'm confused :(