What will anger you more? (Peacekeeper poll)

#1GarrafanPosted 1/25/2013 10:11:47 AM
What will anger you the most? - Results (115 votes)
Peacekeeper is OP
49.57% (57 votes)
Peacekeeper is UP
29.57% (34 votes)
Peacekeeper is average and isn't really worth using but is usable
20.87% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
To me, the Peacekeeper being OP will be the most annoying.
---
A7x is the best band ever.
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 1/25/2013 10:14:15 AM
If the Peacekeeper is OP then it will pretty much turn into a "Pay to win" type issue.

I'd rather it either be underpowered or usable.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3PvtPorkSordPosted 1/25/2013 10:15:36 AM
If the DLC weapon is a pos I'm gonna be pissed. I do not want it to be a super op gun but it still needs to be good.
#4thousandinonePosted 1/25/2013 10:19:20 AM
I don't really think it CAN fit into the 'average/usable' category by nature of the design.

Isn't it supposed to be like an SMG/AR hybrid or middleground? If thats the case, I'd wager it'll tend towards the underpowered if its less effective at close range than an SMG or medium/long range than an AR.

Beyond that... if its as effective at close range as an SMG and as effective at medium/long range as an AR, it will BE overpowered without necessarily outperforming either, simply because it can basically fill two roles with one gun.

My money is on the gun ending up being rather underpowered overall, with the 'versatility' being stressed; like I said, if it can do SMG as good as SMGs and AR as good as ARs it's by definition better than either.

OP would anger me the most.
---
Worst thing about grammar police: They're cannibals. If one makes a single typo or error while 'critiquing' someone, they will be EVISCERATED by their fellows.
#5CmorningWoodPosted 1/25/2013 10:19:51 AM
Id rather it be OP. If im paying for it i want it to be good.
---
GamerTag: CraigBeGrizz
#6ih0tfireiPosted 1/25/2013 10:22:19 AM
thousandinone posted...
I don't really think it CAN fit into the 'average/usable' category by nature of the design.

Isn't it supposed to be like an SMG/AR hybrid or middleground? If thats the case, I'd wager it'll tend towards the underpowered if its less effective at close range than an SMG or medium/long range than an AR.

Beyond that... if its as effective at close range as an SMG and as effective at medium/long range as an AR, it will BE overpowered without necessarily outperforming either, simply because it can basically fill two roles with one gun.

My money is on the gun ending up being rather underpowered overall, with the 'versatility' being stressed; like I said, if it can do SMG as good as SMGs and AR as good as ARs it's by definition better than either.

So a carbon copy of the T25 is OP? Cause that's exactly what the T25 is.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#7AlexanaxelaPosted 1/25/2013 10:22:36 AM
seems like it's going to be a scar with smg properties but less range
---
It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
#8Hardcore74LeoPosted 1/25/2013 10:22:49 AM
thousandinone posted...

I could see the way it plays like this, better at close range than ar's but not better than most smgs, better at mid/long range than smgs but not most ar's. That way it basically will be a middle ground between the two. Not as good as each class at their strengths, but better in the weakness department of them.
#9chessmyantidrugPosted 1/25/2013 10:38:13 AM
If it's underpowered, it won't be worth using and turn off the community to DLC weapons. I would rather it be slightly overpowered.
#10theLongR0DPosted 1/25/2013 11:27:20 AM
I hope its a monster