People who like this game:

#61MrBombasticaIPosted 1/25/2013 5:49:34 PM
Littleshrtstout posted...
That's not lag compensation you idiot. That's camera lag. If it happens offline, it has nothing to do with lag

it's the same thing. lag comp/camera lag

Do you know anything? LAG COMP is what people complain about ONLINE. Camera delay (not lag, I should have put delay) is what still happens OFFLINE. Lag Compensation is a system that compensates for lag by smoothing out the visuals on screen and pulls back the hitboxes to match player models. Camera Delay is what you see on that video. It is where what YOU see doesn't match the game. Even offline. Lag Comp is NOT a problem. You people infuriate me when you mention lag comp as a problem.
---
Storm Legion
I have a pet wussy. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too.
#62duericPosted 1/25/2013 5:54:20 PM
MrBombasticaI posted...
That's not lag compensation you idiot. That's camera lag. If it happens offline, it has nothing to do with lag

Do you know anything? LAG COMP is what people complain about ONLINE. Camera delay (not lag, I should have put delay) is what still happens OFFLINE. Lag Compensation is a system that compensates for lag by smoothing out the visuals on screen and pulls back the hitboxes to match player models. Camera Delay is what you see on that video. It is where what YOU see doesn't match the game. Even offline. Lag Comp is NOT a problem. You people infuriate me when you mention lag comp as a problem.

The "camera delay" does not exist on Xbox or PC. Try it yourself.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#63MrBombasticaIPosted 1/25/2013 5:56:04 PM
dueric posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...

The "camera delay" does not exist on Xbox or PC. Try it yourself.

Yeah, but lag comp does. That was the point I was making. Lag comp isn't the problem in that video if he showed it offline. Lag comp can't be the same as camera delay if one doesn't exist on a certain console
---
Storm Legion
I have a pet wussy. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too.
#64duericPosted 1/25/2013 5:58:33 PM
MrBombasticaI posted...

Yeah, but lag comp does. That was the point I was making. Lag comp isn't the problem in that video if he showed it offline. Lag comp can't be the same as camera delay if one doesn't exist on a certain console

If one doesn't exist, it doesn't really matter.

The point of the thread was the question posed, not the video.

But I get it. It's more fun to play literally online and insult people than it is to use common sense and reason.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#65LittleshrtstoutPosted 1/25/2013 6:18:34 PM

whatever you want to call it I am still behind what I see on my own screen. lag comp or camera lag, whatever.
---
TheYesYEsShow
#66NejiHyuga900Posted 1/25/2013 6:41:18 PM
I seen that video before and I know about the issues of the multiplayer but regardless, Black Ops II is still my second favorite Call of Duty game. Why? Because of the campaign, new features, and easter eggs (especially the Nuketown 2025 easter egg).
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#67natedude0903Posted 1/25/2013 6:56:01 PM
Yesyes, you deserve a medal for not ripping that guy a new one. So damn rude.
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#68CrunchyzPosted 1/25/2013 7:01:17 PM

whatever you want to call it I am still behind what I see on my own screen. lag comp or camera lag, whatever.

There are absoluely no lag issues with this game, whatsoever. Ya hurd. ;-)
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!
#69SteadfastNoobPosted 1/25/2013 7:04:51 PM
I honestly just leave the game if I am getting crap in gunfights. I can handle losing gun fights but when the kill cam shows you die before the other player even fires a bullet something is obviously wrong.

I was just in a match and on the kill cam it showed the guy running, me NOT even firing (I was) and my screen turn red and my body start falling before a single shot was fired from the enemy, I mean WTF is that? I NEVER saw that happen until today.