I can't take all these butthuggers on this game that run around maps together

#1TheKnifeMonkeyPosted 1/25/2013 2:50:13 PM
I can't deal with people that play like this. Like have an independent thought instead of staring at the guy's a** in front of you the whole game. Nothing annoys me more than when I kill a guy then his buddy comes to the left of me and annihilates me before his body even hits the ground.

Then I was thinking how I hate these guys....but then I thought about it, and I came to blame the game. These maps are so small that you hardly have a choice but to butthug your teammates. There's no safe place on these maps because I can run from one end to the other in 30 seconds (minus turbine), and you're right next to your teammates until you get to a typical 'B' position on most maps before you can really branch off.

And yes before you say it.....I'm butthurt over butthuggers.
#2TziggyxPosted 1/25/2013 2:51:43 PM
You don't like it when teammates play a team based mode as a team? *head explodes*
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#3Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/25/2013 2:52:09 PM
I too am annoyed by this but not like you. I usually take out the other guy that follows him and the guy after too.

I'm annoyed by that teammate that does the same and prevents me from running at full speed and comes to stand beside me when I'm engaging multiple enemies. Leaves me with no chance at taking cover or running away should multiple enemies start shooting me.
#4MasterMind034Posted 1/25/2013 2:52:17 PM
Hope this is a joke thread
---
GT: MasterMind34
#5Hardcore74LeoPosted 1/25/2013 2:52:34 PM
So grouping together for survivability is a bad thing? Everyone should just go run off on their own?
#6pdt149Posted 1/25/2013 3:08:43 PM
TheKnifeMonkey posted...
I can't deal with people that play like this. Like have an independent thought instead of staring at the guy's a** in front of you the whole game. Nothing annoys me more than when I kill a guy then his buddy comes to the left of me and annihilates me before his body even hits the ground.

Then I was thinking how I hate these guys....but then I thought about it, and I came to blame the game. These maps are so small that you hardly have a choice but to butthug your teammates. There's no safe place on these maps because I can run from one end to the other in 30 seconds (minus turbine), and you're right next to your teammates until you get to a typical 'B' position on most maps before you can really branch off.

Yeah I hate getting easy double and triple kills. It's just soooo annoying.
---
GT: OMG MOJO
#7CrunchyzPosted 1/25/2013 3:24:59 PM
You should try playing against clans who set-up assault shields at their spawn and camp with TF LMGs. Fun fun fun.
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!
#8ChaseBoistPosted 1/25/2013 4:38:07 PM
pdt149 posted...
TheKnifeMonkey posted...

Yeah I hate getting easy double and triple kills. It's just soooo annoying.

(He rarely gets them)
#9MonerMonerPosted 1/25/2013 6:17:22 PM
The first guy was bait, the rest of the team was waiting for you to kill him.
#10DougEInstructorPosted 1/25/2013 6:25:42 PM
Don't knock it till you try it. Butt hugging that is.