Anybody else done with Treyarch after this?

#21elchris79Posted 1/25/2013 4:11:11 PM
I lol at the iq of anyone who prefers MW3 over this. Blops 2 has the chance to let the DLC maps save it, as the existing ones are the worst part of the game. EVERY part of 3 was embarrassingly bad.
#22WestSdeNleVrusPosted 1/25/2013 4:14:03 PM
I bought it used for $40 so I'm satisfied not giving any money to them. I just wish someone would get all my friends to stop buying them....that and that Halo 4 didn't have such horrible maps....need that shooter to replace it....BF4 better deliver, or something besides MOH the following year....Might have that Bungie or Respawn game by then.
#23gwetmore4523Posted 1/25/2013 4:15:09 PM
Velociswagger posted...
If Vonderclown is still Community Manager then yes.

FYI - He's not the community manager
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#24FeelMyBladePosted 1/25/2013 4:15:42 PM
Nope. This is my favorite cod far.

I am already looking forward to their next installment.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#25dubc82Posted 1/25/2013 4:19:50 PM
I agree that sometimes the lag seems bad in this game but I really don't notice that big of a difference between this game and the others.

I've played this one more than I've played any other CODs and this is probably my second favorite next to COD4
---
xbox live gamertag: crawdad1757
"winners don't quit; that's why they win."
#26NinjaDeath911Posted 1/25/2013 4:20:55 PM
TheKnifeMonkey posted...
My 2 biggest gripes with this game.....Spawns and map size with relation to the game speed. They sped the game/player movement up while shrinking the maps.....and combining them with the s****iest spawns in CoD history. I'd be okay with the game speed if the maps were the size of BO1 or the maps if they slowed it down to BO1's speed. Just an overall bad combination....with, again, s****y spawns.

Been reading this same post every year since MW2

I disagree with this thread, I think treyarch should be the only ones making COD. Every 2 years like they are now

Screw IW/RESPAWN
#27duericPosted 1/25/2013 4:22:07 PM
I've been done with Treyarch since Blops.

Sure, I'll still buy the retail game because it's COD, why not? But in regards to DLC? Not a f***** chance. Fool me once.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#28Astro_B0mbPosted 1/25/2013 4:38:25 PM
BipBapBam posted...
I'm done with CoD in general after this. MW3 was horrible too.

---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#29NejiHyuga900Posted 1/25/2013 4:41:30 PM
I am not done with Treyarch but I may be done with Infinity Ward. Treyarch > Infinity Ward
I like Treyarch's CoD games more.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#30nuschler2212Posted 1/25/2013 4:42:35 PM
Black Ops 2 played amazing for me the first week. Then it all went downhill and played similarly to MW3 unfortunately.

I'm sure I will get the next CoD game because I'll play it with my son and he'll be excited about it, but even my son doesn't play this game anymore.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.