Shouldn't a community manager kinda, ya know, communicate with the community?

#41Superman070776Posted 1/25/2013 5:57:31 PM
Why should he force himself to communicate with people when it really just ends up being a bunch of low talent scrubs crying about whatever weapon killed them last? "We need this nerfed...we need that nerfed...boo hooo whaaaaa". I wouldn't do it, either. Play the game, or play something else.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#42Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/25/2013 5:59:21 PM
I wonder when Bobby's gonna fire everyone at Treyarch and then tell us how it was an easy decision lol.
#43torey_caylorPosted 1/25/2013 6:01:49 PM
Who's Treyarch new CM anyway? I know JD_2020 was their community guy, but he went to League of Legends.
#44duericPosted 1/25/2013 6:01:52 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
I wonder when Bobby's gonna fire everyone at Treyarch and then tell us how it was an easy decision lol.

Firing people costs money. Especially when you're firing the type of people who work for game development companies.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#45fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:07:18 PM
Why should he force himself to communicate with people when it really just ends up being a bunch of low talent scrubs crying about whatever weapon killed them last? "We need this nerfed...we need that nerfed...boo hooo whaaaaa". I wouldn't do it, either. Play the game, or play something else.

You have no clue what you're even talking about, and its because of people like you that games get released in this condition
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won