Anyone else's recent games all ****** up ATM?

#1GameFan692Posted 1/25/2013 5:33:39 PM
So I just checked my recent games and for some reason it says that I lost a majority of the games I've played in the past few hours when I know I only lost like 1 or 2. It says defeat for most of them and each clip only shows a minute or two of the full game. Also, it says I lost like 3 or 4 HQ games in a row whereas my combat record clearly shows I am on a 14 game streak. So is anyone else having this problem right now or is it just because the servers are laggy due to Double XP?
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#2duericPosted 1/25/2013 5:35:15 PM
Theater mode isn't very reliable.

What you described is a very common issue with everyone.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3darkhouse999Posted 1/25/2013 5:35:46 PM
So I just checked my recent games and for some reason it says that I lost a majority of the games I've played in the past few hours when I know I only lost like 1 or 2. It says defeat for most of them and each clip only shows a minute or two of the full game. Also, it says I lost like 3 or 4 HQ games in a row whereas my combat record clearly shows I am on a 14 game streak. So is anyone else having this problem right now or is it just because the servers are laggy due to Double XP?

Theater mode is all screwed up right now it seems. Also if there is a host migration the first half of the game will show up as defeat and the second half will show victory with a weird score.
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#4Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/25/2013 6:02:05 PM
Forget theatre mode. The leaderboards say I've won more games of kill confirmed than I've played. My win streak is apparently 86 now. That's BS because I leave some games and I did lose some as well.
#5duericPosted 1/25/2013 6:03:40 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Forget theatre mode. The leaderboards say I've won more games of kill confirmed than I've played. My win streak is apparently 86 now. That's BS because I leave some games and I did lose some as well.

Pretty sure it counts the games you leave as full games played. Even adding the time of the game to your total time played.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member