Who here is going to have the diamond peacekeeper?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who here is going to have the diamond peacekeeper?
2 years ago#1
Thank fully the only diamond guns I have are my SMGs, I've always been an Smg player since MW2. I managed to get Diamond 1week before Christmas

As for I'm just needing to finish S12 to get diamond shotties

But back on topic, I can wait to see my long awaited diamond peacekeeper with that cool Neon blue iron sight
---
Try to play Call of Duty ONCE without raging, Good luck :)
2 years ago#2
I'll probably never bother going for diamond SMGs. I played around with the MP7 and PDW-57 today and I couldn't handle it. The MP7 wasn't too bad, but the PDW-57 has more recoil than most assault rifles.
2 years ago#3
>PDW
>Recoil

Pick one.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kczkVVQ6pMQ&list=FLqyVz9ruGlmvUSHP0LbXe3A
2 years ago#4
im going to go emerald that ****
2 years ago#5
Shine bright like a diamond
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
2 years ago#6
PDW pulls almost straight to the right haha, it's really easy to control after you get used to it.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Who here is going to have the diamond peacekeeper?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived