Think about Black Ops 1

#1HaahahahaPosted 1/25/2013 11:12:03 PM
It really wasn't a bad game. It's the reason I got so good at call of duty. I'm not amazing but I can hold my own I use to sucke before black ops.

What do you wish came to Black ops two from black ops one.

Personally I missed the napalm. I didn't use it much since I was too busy getting dogs and the carpet bomb. But seriously the guardians are just things to EMP and get 100 points before you get shot and killed. Napalm strikes made you reroute your entire game plan. If I had to pick one thing though it would be a carpet bomb. Black ops do is all about destroying the opposing team I feel like this would make a nice addition compared to napalm strike or something slower than the rate of this game.

What do you guys think?
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#2GreatKiraLordPosted 1/25/2013 11:14:37 PM
What are you stats as of now brofish?
#3ronXwhitePosted 1/25/2013 11:20:33 PM
>didnt use blackbird
>thinks hes good

lol
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo
#4flamingdragonPosted 1/25/2013 11:21:04 PM
I think nova gas could have made a successful port over, especially with how the maps feel much smaller.

It could really lockdown a lane of travel if it lingered long enough OR did enough damage over time.

I also really miss chopper gunner, because it was so visually appealing.

it almost seems like motion sensor could make a comeback as well with the way ghost works now. Provided ghost blocked that while moving as well.
#5KpopCommanderPosted 1/29/2013 10:06:44 AM
Blackbird was and remains the greatest killstreak in any COD game. If you didn't run it you either were stupid or were not confident in your abilities to string 8 kills together.
UAV, BB, Dogs <- All day every day!

I wish VSAT lasted longer, but I still run it lol
Killstreaks that make your team better > Killstreaks that get you loads of kills
---
Games Playing ~ Far Cry 3, Dead Space 2, Black Ops 2, Dungeon Defenders, Arma 2, Closure