Update is live. Patch notes here.

#131supercoolisaacPosted 1/26/2013 7:13:52 AM
Omg MTAR buff....I need to change pants real quick...
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#132MoegittoPosted 1/26/2013 7:14:37 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
So I've never been happier to see patch notes! Can't wait to get online with an LMG or the M1216 and call in an AGR and dragonfire at the same time ^.^

SCAR just became the best AR

Played a couple of matches an hour ago, and I can say LMG's are definitely boosted. But I did notice the spawns got a little worst. Some people are complaining about the Scorestreak glitch where the PDA screen is blurry and you can't aim where you want the streak to go. LMG's definitely come up faster when ADS and feel better when shooting.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#133Net SharkPosted 1/26/2013 7:24:29 AM
The dragon fire getting more life is good. Maybe now I can lock onto one with my FHJ before the wind blows it down!! The stupid destroy 10 enemy controlled score streaks sucks. All I need to diamond my launchers.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#134MoegittoPosted 1/26/2013 7:28:09 AM
Net Shark posted...
The dragon fire getting more life is good. Maybe now I can lock onto one with my FHJ before the dubstep in Plaza blows it down!! The stupid destroy 10 enemy controlled score streaks camo achievement sucks. All I need to diamond my launchers.

---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#135Net SharkPosted 1/26/2013 7:33:25 AM
^ LOL
---
#136NidtendofreakPosted 1/26/2013 7:38:05 AM
Don't worry, out of pity for launcher users I roll with the Dragonfire every now and then. I'm sure others will do the same with the buff.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#137Net SharkPosted 1/26/2013 7:45:42 AM
Cool dragon fire season is open. :D
---
#138AppetiserPosted 1/26/2013 8:59:56 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
Haven't read through it yet, don't suppose it said anything about putting drops hitting back to normal???

Also, if they fixed functional ads delay then I'd expect a ****ing massive increase in the number of KSG users....that gun just got a huge buff...

Can't wait to try the KSG now.
---
GT: Hate House
#139supercoolisaacPosted 1/26/2013 9:03:42 AM
Appetiser posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Haven't read through it yet, don't suppose it said anything about putting drops hitting back to normal???

Also, if they fixed functional ads delay then I'd expect a ****ing massive increase in the number of KSG users....that gun just got a huge buff...

Can't wait to try the KSG now.

Definitely meant to say dropshotting...stupid auto correct :-/
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#140Soul_IntruderPosted 1/26/2013 9:09:38 AM
dueric posted...
Anyone know the deal with Hard Wired? Does it now protect your equipment and streaks and s***?

Because as far as I've seen, I never had an issue with my soldier being immune to EMP nades. So the patch notes confuse me a bit.

Anyone looked into this yet?