Update is live. Patch notes here.

#141fatclemenzaPosted 1/26/2013 9:12:47 AM
dueric posted...
Anyone know the deal with Hard Wired? Does it now protect your equipment and streaks and s***?

Because as far as I've seen, I never had an issue with my soldier being immune to EMP nades. So the patch notes confuse me a bit.

Anyone looked into this yet?

Getting hit with an EMP grenade while using Hardwired gave you the same affect as getting hit by your own EMP grenade; a short duration affect for about 1 second. I'm guessing now you'll have no noticeable affect at all when hit by one.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#142dealadayPosted 1/26/2013 9:13:19 AM
so that bug still isnt fixed where you cant call in an UAV or other scorestreak when you are aiming with the gun? it will say UAV inbound etc, but it never comes, it will still be there tho after you died once.

As for dragonfire, is it now not just 1 EMP anymore?
---
we saw the trolls fall to ashes like they were laced with words
and ever since we at activision been at war to get your attention so you keep buying
#143WrydrunePosted 1/26/2013 9:16:09 AM
darkhouse999 posted...
darkhouse999 posted...
X_Spectator posted...
100 per kill makes sense. You only get 50 in KC for unconfirmed kills 150 for confirmed kills. I think they should have TDM go to 100 team score to win and KC should be 75.

100 per kill doesn't make sense when modes like Domination are 100 per kill AND you get points for flags + 125 points for attack and defense kills.

Without Hardline it's ~12 kills for a VSAT. In BO1 it was 8 kills. It's stupid.

That is not TDM kills not making sense, that is Dom giving your more points than it should for kills. Dom should be 75 points a kill. Of course that is just my opinion.

Non cap kills are 50 in dom.

Ummm, no they are not.

They are in the domaination games I play. Note I said non cap, that means not near a flag.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#144imthestuntmanPosted 1/26/2013 9:19:42 AM
I play domination only. I have dom master calling card. I can say beyond doubt domination kills are 100 points.
#145supercoolisaacPosted 1/26/2013 9:21:49 AM
imthestuntman posted...
I play domination only. I have dom master calling card. I can say beyond doubt domination kills are 100 points.

---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#146RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 9:30:49 AM
Can't imagine the vector being anymore pathetic with silencer lol. Weaksauce.

ScarH and Type25 are 2 of my favorite weapons. I like the increased range and reduced hipfire spread.

Can this please be the last F****** patch. This S*** gets old.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#147XT3M3Posted 1/26/2013 9:47:24 AM
So nothing about footsteps even with mlg. Gettinginvolved?
Nothing about hip fire over all?
Lollag

Still a decent patch. I see how it is when I get on
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#148dario1101Posted 1/26/2013 9:47:32 AM
So they buffed the Executioner a bit?

That's Great! :D

Now I might go for Diamond pistols! : )
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-164! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#149superchild211Posted 1/26/2013 9:52:28 AM
fatclemenza posted...
dueric posted...
Anyone know the deal with Hard Wired? Does it now protect your equipment and streaks and s***?

Because as far as I've seen, I never had an issue with my soldier being immune to EMP nades. So the patch notes confuse me a bit.

Anyone looked into this yet?

Getting hit with an EMP grenade while using Hardwired gave you the same affect as getting hit by your own EMP grenade; a short duration affect for about 1 second. I'm guessing now you'll have no noticeable affect at all when hit by one.

So in other words, it's just as pointless as it was before...
---
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
#150NinjaDeath911Posted 1/26/2013 9:53:54 AM
All this patch did was give me more lag