Update is live. Patch notes here.

#151SeiferFCPosted 1/26/2013 10:00:11 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
All this patch did was give me more lag

Yeah. I've noticed a severe increase in the game skipping and dropping hosts.
---
This is the scene where you swear your undying hatred for me!
#152zerooo0Posted 1/26/2013 10:01:16 AM
BUFFED THE EXECUTIONER, AND SMR.

THANK YOU TREYARCH.

Also quite Nerfing everything, when you can simply buff the other stuff to even it out. How hard is that concept to get?
---
CoD>Dog Turd>Gaming Community>GFAQS Community
#153RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 10:08:10 AM
Why does everything need to be evened out? Some guns (especially higher level ones) should be better than others. This all should be equal is a buncha crybaby bull.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#154ShadowUmbreon42Posted 1/26/2013 10:11:34 AM
They the the already terrible vector worse... WTF now the executioner is better... thanks trey.

on the positive note i like the rest of the patch and those bots.... they too good now
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#155zerooo0Posted 1/26/2013 10:20:55 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Why does everything need to be evened out? Some guns (especially higher level ones) should be better than others. This all should be equal is a buncha crybaby bull.

So people will have more incentive to use other weapons than just the SMGs.
---
CoD>Dog Turd>Gaming Community>GFAQS Community
#156Shura_SurplicePosted 1/26/2013 10:22:28 AM
So they didn't fix the lag or footsteps??? great!! thanks Treyarch!!
#157RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 10:27:51 AM
zerooo0 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

So people will have more incentive to use other weapons than just the SMGs.

If people dont wanna use them dont. If you want to cool. I didnt need incentive to use ARs. If someone wants to run SMG all day everyday go for it. Are they you? You can go use whatever you want. Adapt with ARs and give space and play more cautious. There is nothing wrong with the SMGs how they were from the start. So whyd they go nerf the FAL if incentive to use AR is part of the equation? Its all just dumb. You should level up and get better equipment for doing it. Good players can make any gun work. SMGs are SUPPOSED to be better than AR in CQB. Dont like it go play MW3.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#158FirebyrdXXPosted 1/26/2013 10:28:28 AM
If you want a suppressed SMG and you want to retain range, then put the long barrel on also. It's a fair compromise. Want another attachment? Use Primary Gunfire. I have to use it on most of my LMG classes too to make them truly useful.
#159Shura_SurplicePosted 1/26/2013 10:31:15 AM
Eternal Jehuty posted...
Who cares about buffs/nerfs when the game is fundamentally broken?

Not a single word about fixing spawns, the lag/lag comp/netcode or camera. What a freaking joke.

But look at all the happy people -_-'
#160Shura_SurplicePosted 1/26/2013 10:32:13 AM
FirebyrdXX posted...
If you want a suppressed SMG and you want to retain range, then put the long barrel on also. It's a fair compromise. Want another attachment? Use Primary Gunfire. I have to use it on most of my LMG classes too to make them truly useful.

you can't use suppressor with long barrel