Update is live. Patch notes here.

#161supercoolisaacPosted 1/26/2013 10:32:15 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
zerooo0 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Why does everything need to be evened out? Some guns (especially higher level ones) should be better than others. This all should be equal is a buncha crybaby bull.

So people will have more incentive to use other weapons than just the SMGs.

If people dont wanna use them dont. If you want to cool. I didnt need incentive to use ARs. If someone wants to run SMG all day everyday go for it. Are they you? You can go use whatever you want. Adapt with ARs and give space and play more cautious. There is nothing wrong with the SMGs how they were from the start. So whyd they go nerf the FAL if incentive to use AR is part of the equation? Its all just dumb. You should level up and get better equipment for doing it. Good players can make any gun work. SMGs are SUPPOSED to be better than AR in CQB. Dont like it go play MW3.

Literally has no clue what he's talking about.

Shura_Surplice posted...
So they didn't fix the lag or footsteps??? great!! thanks Treyarch!!

They removed functional ADS delay. I honestly never thought they'd touch it. It should drastically improve those "I swear i was shooting him but my bullets weren't hitting" moments.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#162RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 10:35:17 AM
Ok Isaac, whatever you say sis. Because only you and your group of girls know whats up.

What an arrogant ****
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#163QualiTPosted 1/26/2013 10:35:34 AM
nerf to lodestar? LOL it sucks enough as it is, it barely stays in the air for 5 seconds and you nerf it? goddamn treyarch....
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#164zerooo0Posted 1/26/2013 10:38:27 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
zerooo0 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Why does everything need to be evened out? Some guns (especially higher level ones) should be better than others. This all should be equal is a buncha crybaby bull.

So people will have more incentive to use other weapons than just the SMGs.

If people dont wanna use them dont. If you want to cool. I didnt need incentive to use ARs. If someone wants to run SMG all day everyday go for it. Are they you? You can go use whatever you want. Adapt with ARs and give space and play more cautious. There is nothing wrong with the SMGs how they were from the start. So whyd they go nerf the FAL if incentive to use AR is part of the equation? Its all just dumb. You should level up and get better equipment for doing it. Good players can make any gun work. SMGs are SUPPOSED to be better than AR in CQB. Dont like it go play MW3.

Well God forbid them for giving us more variety. That's what this is all about. Seriously Black Ops was even with the Pick 10 the least amount of Variety I've ever seen in a CoD since 70-80% of the player used SMGs. Them buffing the Scar-H, or other ARs gives them more incentive.

Think about it why do you use the SMGs? Mainly because they're good at CQB, well the AR's, and LMGs both had a major disadvantage in CQB than SMGS, but they where better at medium-Longer range. Still that wasn't enough since the MAPS didn't fit the playstyles for these guns. So they have to buff it to give us more INCENTIVE. That's what it's all about. Fair Compromise to use Gun X over Gun Y.

Also you loose any sense of me, or anybody taking you serious when you throw in don't like it, go play MW3 part. That's not how you do an argument. That's more of a trollish/immature remark.
---
CoD>Dog Turd>Gaming Community>GFAQS Community
#165A Naked PenguinPosted 1/26/2013 10:38:52 AM
Whats this functional ads thing I keep hearing about?
---
GT: An Old Nun
#166Telvanni_guardPosted 1/26/2013 10:44:24 AM
"Adapt with ARs and give space and play more cautious. There is nothing wrong with the SMGs how they were from the start. So whyd they go nerf the FAL if incentive to use AR is part of the equation? Its all just dumb. You should level up and get better equipment for doing it. Good players can make any gun work. SMGs are SUPPOSED to be better than AR in CQB. Dont like it go play MW3."

The thing is that SMGs are really good even outside of CQB. They're decent at medium range and the only real problem they have at long distance is compensating for their recoil. Even some of the assault rifles have to do that.

I don't doubt that good players can make any gun work, but with an SMG like the PWD, you just don't have to work as hard to put up a good run.

"Whats this functional ads thing I keep hearing about?"

If I'm hearing right, and I may not be, it's when right after you scope in, your bullets would act like you were still hip firing for a moment or so. This would cause certain single shot guns, like the KSG, to completely miss their first shot even if you were point blank.

It got to the point where I was thinking you had to lead shots with the KSG to make them count... or maybe I'm just hearing wrong.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#167QualiTPosted 1/26/2013 10:48:19 AM
QualiT posted...
nerf to lodestar? LOL it sucks enough as it is, it barely stays in the air for 5 seconds and you nerf it? goddamn treyarch....

---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#168supercoolisaacPosted 1/26/2013 10:51:38 AM
A Naked Penguin posted...
Whats this functional ads thing I keep hearing about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBObi_f2q0o

Pretty much what the other guy said. If you ADS'd while moving at all then it gave your shots hipfire accuracy even when fully ADS'd for a brief moment. It caused the KSG to suck massive amounts of...well...you know lol.

QualiT posted...
QualiT posted...

It was arguably the best high end streak.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#169NidtendofreakPosted 1/26/2013 10:54:08 AM
I don't think there was really an "arguable" part about it. VTOL was braindead easy to shoot down, K9s were easy to shoot + could just hide on a ladder, Swarm just required Blind Eye. Lodestar had three flares, large blast radius, and a rapid RoF.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#170cheebsyPosted 1/26/2013 10:54:10 AM
YES they made my diamond lmgs even better haaaaaaahahaha
---
Teh bestest sig.