Update is live. Patch notes here.

#191MoegittoPosted 1/26/2013 1:46:28 PM
Telvanni_guard posted...
"omg I just spawned below the deck on Hijacked

Best patch ever"

It happens in FFA too. That will annoy the piss out of you in FFA.

Works backwards on Yemen though, I had people spawning behind me as I was running past the market area by C flag in Domination. Had it happen twice as I was running from a sniper, then the sniper spawns behind me as I was going to defend the C flag. No other map has this yet but I hope this doesn't go the way of MW3's DLC (Parrish, shudder).
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#192RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 1:57:00 PM(edited)
FAL + selectfire still owns. Only time the added recoil hurts is from super long range.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#193gameflakPosted 1/26/2013 2:12:19 PM
I am kind of pissed they nerfed the FAL though, especially after saying they wouldn't.

The increased SF recoil thing doesn't bother me as much as the decreased hip fire accuracy.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#194RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 2:13:55 PM
gameflak posted...
I am kind of pissed they nerfed the FAL though, especially after saying they wouldn't.

The increased SF recoil thing doesn't bother me as much as the decreased hip fire accuracy.

It really isnt noticeable at all. I was still hipfiring it like a shotgun and landing the 1-2 close range shots needed pretty easily.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#195gameflakPosted 1/26/2013 2:18:45 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
Just made a full party rage quit with the lolexecutioner. Definitely made it usable to say the least.

They increased the range by quite a bit then?

Well, not exactly. What they did was increased the medium range damage, but not the range itself per se.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#196AlexanaxelaPosted 1/26/2013 2:21:27 PM
MasterMind034 posted...
omg I just spawned below the deck on Hijacked

Best patch ever

You know there's gotta be at least one person that spawned down there today and was like "Wait there's a lower level?"... ;)

this guy right here
---
Let Your Game Speak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBxcunGc_nA
#197TheMonkeyBombPosted 1/26/2013 2:24:49 PM
I'm absolutely digging this patch. The MTAR now feels like the G36C a little bit. Great damage at range.

I posted earlier how that I was worried that the lodestar was going to be nerfed a little too much, however I really don't even notice the difference. Sure it is OP, but I absolutely love using it. The reaper was my favorite killstreak in MW3 so the lodestar would be an obvious fit for me.

The SWAT? Haven't tried it yet. Someone was using it with a TF on the other team earlier. He was destroying with it too.

Overall, I think this is a step in the right direction, however there are still some big issues at hand. Also lightning strike glitch (WTF?)
#198Telvanni_guardPosted 1/26/2013 4:22:59 PM
Wow. Executioner can actually use a silencer worth a damn now.

Viable in FFA at least.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#199CinderDragon77Posted 1/26/2013 5:01:52 PM
gameflak posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
CinderDragon77 posted...
Just made a full party rage quit with the lolexecutioner. Definitely made it usable to say the least.

They increased the range by quite a bit then?

Well, not exactly. What they did was increased the medium range damage, but not the range itself per se.

Definitely a step in the right direction though, it's at the very least much more consistent than pre-patch in my experience.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#200UhOhJoePosted 1/26/2013 8:42:04 PM
Executioner <3

Also maybe this will make my FHJ camo's easier to get now...
---
http://i.imgur.com/YCgSb.jpg -by Four_Seasons