Update is live. Patch notes here.

#21AirRawr_Posted 1/26/2013 1:23:02 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
"Hard Wired: Players with hard wired are now completely unaffected by EMP grenades"

didn't it already do that?

also I 8888ING TOLD YOU THE FAL WAS GETTING NERFED. Let this be a lesson to never listen to anything any of these guys say about what wan't be nerfed

r u a wizard
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#22Aether_Lyric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 1:23:50 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Very disappointed that TDM score wasn't addressed.

All the gun buffs and nerfs are great though.

Why would it need to be? I play TDM fairly often and it's not that hard to get anything like a VSAT and below. Above...that's a different story.

100 score per kill without any objective to earn extra points is pathetic. There's no reason to play it over Kill Confirmed.
#23PathlessBulletPosted 1/26/2013 1:24:29 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

Why would it need to be? I play TDM fairly often and it's not that hard to get anything like a VSAT and below. Above...that's a different story.

100 score per kill without any objective to earn extra points is pathetic. There's no reason to play it over Kill Confirmed.

Unless.... you know...... people don't like the mechanics of KC? *gasp*
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#24gamester091Posted 1/26/2013 1:24:33 AM
Oh and yay sentry guns are less stupid....cant tell you how many times in the final kill cam i had one shoot round the target for 5 seconds then finally decides to hit the guy....
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#25KabtheMentatPosted 1/26/2013 1:26:15 AM
I never realized the sentry gun was stupid. When I would place one it would chew up the enemy team until someone kinda got the bright idea to take it out, or just ignore the area it's watching...which was a rare occurrence.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#26Aether_Lyric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 1:26:59 AM
PathlessBullet posted...

It's TDM with a small twist, not hard to adapt
#27BipBapBamPosted 1/26/2013 1:28:11 AM
I don't see anything addressing lag. Looks like I'm done with this game.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#28AirRawr_Posted 1/26/2013 1:29:11 AM
PathlessBullet posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

the one that makes you leave your corner?
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#29NinjaDeath911Posted 1/26/2013 1:29:20 AM
Lol so basically if I complain about quick scoping as much as people complain about the FAL killing quickscopers I can get some sort of revenge?
#30X_SpectatorPosted 1/26/2013 1:29:34 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

100 per kill makes sense. You only get 50 in KC for unconfirmed kills 150 for confirmed kills. I think they should have TDM go to 100 team score to win and KC should be 75.