Update is live. Patch notes here.

#41gamester091Posted 1/26/2013 1:37:30 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
X_Spectator posted...
100 per kill makes sense. You only get 50 in KC for unconfirmed kills 150 for confirmed kills. I think they should have TDM go to 100 team score to win and KC should be 75.

100 per kill doesn't make sense when modes like Domination are 100 per kill AND you get points for flags + 125 points for attack and defense kills.

Without Hardline it's ~12 kills for a VSAT. In BO1 it was 8 kills. It's stupid.

You also get points for assists and destroying killstreaks/equipment now

Any you complaining about not being able to get a VSAT in TDM, which pretty much turns TDM into easy mode....its good that its hard to get
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#42darkhouse999Posted 1/26/2013 1:38:16 AM
X_Spectator posted...
100 per kill makes sense. You only get 50 in KC for unconfirmed kills 150 for confirmed kills. I think they should have TDM go to 100 team score to win and KC should be 75.

100 per kill doesn't make sense when modes like Domination are 100 per kill AND you get points for flags + 125 points for attack and defense kills.

Without Hardline it's ~12 kills for a VSAT. In BO1 it was 8 kills. It's stupid.

That is not TDM kills not making sense, that is Dom giving your more points than it should for kills. Dom should be 75 points a kill. Of course that is just my opinion.
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#43Silver17Posted 1/26/2013 1:38:28 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Lol so basically if I complain about quick scoping as much as people complain about the FAL killing quickscopers I can get some sort of revenge?

^ NOW YOU'RE FINALLY LEARNING!

Treyarch doesn't know how to stand their ground when the community keeps whining... <_<

change it - NO!
change it - NO
change it - No
change it - .. ok
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#44KabtheMentatPosted 1/26/2013 1:38:31 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
the one that makes you leave your corner?

Dunno because I only play Domination and S&D, but that would be logical.

From my experiences with playing KC in BO2 there seemed to be a lot more camping and, believe it or not, less killstreaks going up. I stuck with TDM because I was less bored playing it.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#45SemiHardawayPosted 1/26/2013 1:39:02 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Restart the game and you should get the update

Tried that multiple times turning off the XBOX and also just dash boarding to no avail... This is ruining my double XP weekend I have candles lit, rose pedals laid out, Luther Vandross playing smh I guess I just have to wait -_-
---
R.I.P whitechoc55 Xbox GT - SemiHardaway
#46darkhouse999Posted 1/26/2013 1:40:41 AM
Also nothing for connection or host selection 2 and half months running now. Yep this is my last Treyarch game.
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#47Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/26/2013 1:41:10 AM(edited)
Suppressors on SMGs reduce range EVEN MORE? What the actual F***?
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#48KabtheMentatPosted 1/26/2013 1:41:05 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Restart the game and you should get the update

Tried that multiple times turning off the XBOX and also just dash boarding to no avail... This is ruining my double XP weekend I have candles lit, rose pedals laid out, Luther Vandross playing smh I guess I just have to wait -_-

You're just going to have to wait. I think it might have something to do with time zones and what part of the country you're in. I don't know the specifics, but it's not unheard of for people on the east coast to get things before the west and vice versa.
---
#49verby45Posted 1/26/2013 1:41:58 AM
So how much of a silenced range penalties do SMG's have now?
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
#50KabtheMentatPosted 1/26/2013 1:42:18 AM
Suppressors on SMGs reduce range? What the actual F***?

There was no objective reason to not use a suppressor on them. Didn't really reduce their damage that much considering the map sizes. Now it's an actual trade off, which is what attachments are suppose to be.
---