Peacekeeper is gonna need to be unlocked!

#11MoegittoPosted 1/26/2013 11:48:47 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I highly doubt they would level gate a gun you payed for....

BF3 made it so that you had to do extremely annoying challenges to unlock the new guns

A major reason why I stopped playing that game, for the first time in BF history they had boosters...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#12GameGuy_5318Posted 1/26/2013 11:49:56 AM
Foxx3k posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
fatclemenza posted...
BF3 made it so that you had to do extremely annoying challenges to unlock the new guns

Thankfully Activision isn't stupid as EA and probably won't make the same mistake. I hope. I really don't see the point lol

LOL

I loved having to unlock weapons.

plus it taught people the value of spotting (one of the sniper challenges). And it gave me something to work towards once I unlocked all the regular stuff.
---
Praise the Sun! \o/
#13bobstevens23123Posted 1/26/2013 11:59:00 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I highly doubt they would level gate a gun you payed for....

i liked those challenges. Even the one where u had to get an eod bot kill. Made u use classes and guns u normally wouldnt. It was a great idea
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#14BattleAxeRXPosted 1/26/2013 12:16:44 PM
There are so many ways to play in BF3 I think most people didn't realize what they were missing out on. The community got better from the challenges, but yes people boosted, but they also boosted before the DLC so whatever.
---
Resonance of Fate is the best game you've never played. Buy it On Demand. Merry Christmas.