What's New with zombies?

#1TheRisingSonPosted 1/26/2013 1:28:41 PM
Upon booting up Zombies it says there's something "new" in Green Run. Anyone know what it is?
#2PapaRosario23Posted 1/26/2013 1:29:56 PM
I've been curious about this, do the Daedric Lords permit their followers to worship other Daedric Lords?

There is one in-game book that talks about a woman who first worshipped Boethiah, then Nocturnal before finally turning to Azura. She cut all ties to her previous deity before moving on to the next one.

The dunmer of Raven Rock seem to worship Boethiah, Mephala and Azura simultaneously but are the Daedric Lords accepting of that? Which Daedric Lords would take offense, if any?
---
Second Mars rover, Bicuriousity, also open to exploring Uranus
#3reverse_adonisPosted 1/26/2013 7:42:02 PM
It'll be Turned, which happens in the Diner area. Available with the DLC.
---
"Welcome, Stranger" : "What are ya buyin?" : "Come back anytime..." -- The Merchant, RE4
#4oReloadPosted 1/26/2013 7:56:45 PM
PapaRosario23 posted...
I've been curious about this, do the Daedric Lords permit their followers to worship other Daedric Lords?

There is one in-game book that talks about a woman who first worshipped Boethiah, then Nocturnal before finally turning to Azura. She cut all ties to her previous deity before moving on to the next one.

The dunmer of Raven Rock seem to worship Boethiah, Mephala and Azura simultaneously but are the Daedric Lords accepting of that? Which Daedric Lords would take offense, if any?

LOL, wrong board?.... Unless you meant to post that Skyrim-related question on the Black Ops II board.....

But to answer you -- I believe they don't. Even the nicer, less-demanding ones are extremely arrogant and demands the player to praise them.
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."