AR's are now the best weapon class.

#101RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 6:40:47 PM
Tweedle D and Tweedle Dum

What up guys?
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#102K4R_Nirvana41Posted 1/26/2013 6:42:40 PM
Xbox nerds smh
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. #imjusttoogood. www.TeamVvG.com, Lol @ You
#103supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:48:09 PM
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
Xbox nerds smh

>On an xbox message board
>Calls everyone else nerds

wat
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#104RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 6:52:38 PM(edited)
HeartlessCharms posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
Oh my god, the ignorance in this thread is really sad. I mean really?

We know how it goes.... Anybody who doesnt fall in line behind you and ya girl friends is ignorant. Dry them eyes :'( sis.

You go against the crowd just to go against the crowd. Even when you're factually wrong.
SMGs were statistically the best weapons in the game pre-patch. It's not an opinion. It's not my fault you were born stupid and don't know the difference between facts and opinions.

Seems to me that there are a few guys who agree with me. And the crowd on this board for the most part is you and your fellow fanboy wannabe Scumpies.

I like how you added in "pre-patch" to your argument lol. Ive been runnin SMG almost all day and even with the silencer nerf it is still pretty much the same. And after the last patch when they nerfed the recoils it was still pretty much the same. It might cost you 1-2 kills per game that you otherwise would have got. You fanboys act like this patch was so significant that it flipped the tables from SMG to AR for the dominant weapons. Its always been AR if you know how to use them and not rush around like an idiot. Its all good though, you right.
---
#105duericPosted 1/26/2013 6:53:01 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

What up guys?

If people bother you that much, there is a wonderful device on this forum known as the "ignore" button. (of course in your case I believe you already know about this feature but ironically choose to ignore it)

I use it very liberally since they upped it's limit from 50, and it has made my experiences here much much more enjoyable.

Sure, I may have ignored some people I shouldn't have, but in the long run there are going to be casualties. It's a necessary side effect of long term improvement.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#106RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 7:03:44 PM
Ah yes, I did know about that but forgotith aboutith. I shall implement it ASAP. Good lookin out man.
---
#107bobstevens23123Posted 1/26/2013 7:04:56 PM
how did the swat get buffed. I see nothing in the patch notes about it
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#108duericPosted 1/26/2013 7:05:16 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Ah yes, I did know about that but forgotith aboutith. I shall implement it ASAP. Good lookin out man.

Why do I not feel like you're being completely honesth?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#109dedbusPosted 1/26/2013 7:26:43 PM
Haven't really been noticing a difference.
#110JammyBauer23Posted 1/26/2013 9:06:53 PM
dueric posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

What up guys?

If people bother you that much, there is a wonderful device on this forum known as the "ignore" button. (of course in your case I believe you already know about this feature but ironically choose to ignore it)

I use it very liberally since they upped it's limit from 50, and it has made my experiences here much much more enjoyable.

Sure, I may have ignored some people I shouldn't have, but in the long run there are going to be casualties. It's a necessary side effect of long term improvement.

STFU
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)