AR's are now the best weapon class.

#21BrooklynsOwnPosted 1/26/2013 2:23:03 PM
The AR where the best class before the patch.. I use all type of weapons.. my best K/D is with AR.. by far.. its almost tripled from smgs.. and I'm usually a smg guy since COD4.. which is why I was using M27 silenced for the longest.. its exactly like a mp5 from MW1 witha ddifferent skin.. the iron sights.. the way its held... even the damage and range mimics the mp5.. Its just crazy.. and now after the patch.. OMG.. its like the MP5 with stopping power.. no joke.. they are listening to the kids who complain because they can't use AR correctly.. I was destroying lobbys pre patch with m27.. now its just crazy.. every is gonna migrate to ARs.. they is no reason to use smgs.. most ARs and shotties kill just as fast close range.. and long range?.. the super sway smgs silenced.. are pathetic. .
---
Trick to show you how much the Brain is programmed.. Draw the number six.. while rotating your right leg clockwise.. Your brain will not let it happen..
#22JammyBauer23Posted 1/26/2013 2:23:13 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
cool the more people using lmgs and ars, the more effective shotguns can be

My thoughts exactly. This could do wonders for gun diversity.

I doubt that you were thinking that at all.

Ohhh wait, are you one of these so called, "pro"?
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)
#23JammyBauer23Posted 1/26/2013 2:25:07 PM
BrooklynsOwn posted...
The AR where the best class before the patch.. I use all type of weapons.. my best K/D is with AR.. by far.. its almost tripled from smgs.. and I'm usually a smg guy since COD4.. which is why I was using M27 silenced for the longest.. its exactly like a mp5 from MW1 witha ddifferent skin.. the iron sights.. the way its held... even the damage and range mimics the mp5.. Its just crazy.. and now after the patch.. OMG.. its like the MP5 with stopping power.. no joke.. they are listening to the kids who complain because they can't use AR correctly.. I was destroying lobbys pre patch with m27.. now its just crazy.. every is gonna migrate to ARs.. they is no reason to use smgs.. most ARs and shotties kill just as fast close range.. and long range?.. the super sway smgs silenced.. are pathetic. .

I just beat your brain trick. How do you like me now? Now that I'm on my way.
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)
#24gameflakPosted 1/26/2013 2:25:11 PM
How are the AR's with suppressor now?
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#25ICantNameGudPosted 1/26/2013 2:26:02 PM
JammyBauer23 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

Lol he's signed xP
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#26JammyBauer23Posted 1/26/2013 2:28:44 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
JammyBauer23 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

Lol he's signed xP

So does he have to wear a COD shirt and underwear contractually? That sucks.
---
#27natedude0903Posted 1/26/2013 2:28:55 PM
Hey look, another topic that is actually about the game turns into an argument because this board is full of idiots and are jealous of supercoolisaac for some reason.
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#28TheMonkeyBombPosted 1/26/2013 2:31:55 PM
Now I can feel better about having the PDW as my top weapon =P

Just kidding. I REALLY gotta try the SWAT though.
#29JammyBauer23Posted 1/26/2013 2:32:44 PM
natedude0903 posted...
Hey look, another topic that is actually about the game turns into an argument because this board is full of idiots and are jealous of supercoolisaac for some reason.

See look, this guy is cradling your ball bag dude!!
---
#30supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:34:46 PM
JammyBauer23 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Alexanaxela posted...

Yes i was.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac