AR's are now the best weapon class.

#31GamebeatsmomPosted 1/26/2013 2:35:08 PM
JammyBauer23 posted...c
natedude0903 posted...
Hey look, another topic that is actually about the game turns into an argument because this board is full of idiots and are jealous of supercoolisaac for some reason.

See look, this guy is cradling your ball bag dude!!

BALL BAG!?!?!?! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!
---
One of the 47 monkeys of DTAP
#32natedude0903Posted 1/26/2013 2:35:13 PM
JammyBauer23 posted...
natedude0903 posted...
Hey look, another topic that is actually about the game turns into an argument because this board is full of idiots and are jealous of supercoolisaac for some reason.

No, I'm just telling you you're an idiot and jealous because a majority of thus board likes him.
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#33JammyBauer23Posted 1/26/2013 2:40:08 PM(edited)
natedude0903 posted...
JammyBauer23 posted...
natedude0903 posted...

No, I'm just telling you you're an idiot and jealous because a majority of thus board likes him.

Listen dude......you don't know what you are talking about. Stop crying and tighten up. Get control of yourself. Ask your legal gaurdian to slap your face.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. News flash....I LIKE SUPERCOOLISSAC, DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T DISAGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)
#34natedude0903Posted 1/26/2013 2:42:21 PM(edited)
I don't? Then please explain wise one

Then why say everyone is on his ****? Why be a douche about it if you like him?
---
#35VelociswaggerPosted 1/26/2013 2:40:56 PM
JammyBauer23 posted...
natedude0903 posted...
JammyBauer23 posted...
natedude0903 posted...

Listen dude......you don't know what you are talking about. Stop crying and tighten up. Get control of yourself. Ask your legal gaurdian to slap your face.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. News flash....I LIKE SUPERCOOLISSAC, DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T DISAGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 year old detected
---
Operator rH
#36GamebeatsmomPosted 1/26/2013 2:42:11 PM
natedude0903 posted...

Jammy and Issac are friends. Friends argue. Do you have friends? Do you argue? Do you have friends and argue? Will you carry my ball bag?
---
#37GamebeatsmomPosted 1/26/2013 2:43:21 PM
Velociswagger posted...
JammyBauer23 posted...
natedude0903 posted...
JammyBauer23 posted...
natedude0903 posted...

17 year old detected

Yea, 16 or 17.
---
#38natedude0903Posted 1/26/2013 2:43:31 PM
Gamebeatsmom posted...
natedude0903 posted...

Jammy and Issac are friends. Friends argue. Do you have friends? Do you argue? Do you have friends and argue? Will you carry my ball bag?

Nah, I'm good.
---
#39JammyBauer23Posted 1/26/2013 2:45:46 PM
natedude0903 posted...
Gamebeatsmom posted...
natedude0903 posted...

Nah, I'm good.

Oh, so you are using my "ball bags'" now? Get your own material.
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)
#40RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 2:48:28 PM(edited)
BrooklynsOwn posted...
The AR where the best class before the patch.. I use all type of weapons.. my best K/D is with AR.. by far.. its almost tripled from smgs.. and I'm usually a smg guy since COD4.. which is why I was using M27 silenced for the longest.. its exactly like a mp5 from MW1 witha ddifferent skin.. the iron sights.. the way its held... even the damage and range mimics the mp5.. Its just crazy.. and now after the patch.. OMG.. its like the MP5 with stopping power.. no joke.. they are listening to the kids who complain because they can't use AR correctly.. I was destroying lobbys pre patch with m27.. now its just crazy.. every is gonna migrate to ARs.. they is no reason to use smgs.. most ARs and shotties kill just as fast close range.. and long range?.. the super sway smgs silenced.. are pathetic. .

Exactly. SMGs may be more conveinent to run around and get to people and kills faster. But thats it. My KDRs with my ARs are all higher than my SMGs except the MP7. ARs dont have as big of a appeal to use even for me, because they make you slow and they have higher ROF which equals more room for error. But in all seriousness, no troll, the AR class is better.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011