AR's are now the best weapon class.

#41fatclemenzaPosted 1/26/2013 3:05:00 PM
BrooklynsOwn posted...
The AR where the best class before the patch.. I use all type of weapons.. my best K/D is with AR.. by far.. its almost tripled from smgs.. and I'm usually a smg guy since COD4.. which is why I was using M27 silenced for the longest.. its exactly like a mp5 from MW1 witha ddifferent skin.. the iron sights.. the way its held... even the damage and range mimics the mp5.. Its just crazy.. and now after the patch.. OMG.. its like the MP5 with stopping power.. no joke.. they are listening to the kids who complain because they can't use AR correctly.. I was destroying lobbys pre patch with m27.. now its just crazy.. every is gonna migrate to ARs.. they is no reason to use smgs.. most ARs and shotties kill just as fast close range.. and long range?.. the super sway smgs silenced.. are pathetic. .

Exactly. SMGs may be more conveinent to run around and get to people and kills faster. But thats it. My KDRs with my ARs are all higher than my SMGs except the MP7. ARs dont have as big of a appeal to use even for me, because they make you slow and they have higher ROF which equals more room for error. But in all seriousness, no troll, the AR class is better.

Your AR K/D is higher because they're more effective at defensive play

Does it really take a rocket scientist to figure these things out
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#42dario1101Posted 1/26/2013 3:14:04 PM(edited)
Wow that's cool!
Now everyone complained about SMGs, they are going to complain about ARs xD

Wait until the Executioner hate... Or until Pistol get another buff! :D

So far, my Tac-45 is not touched... hopefully it stays that way! :D

EDIT: I tried the Swat-556 Pre-Patch... I cried at how horrible it was... Now I might try it out :')
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-164! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#43uchihajuan176Posted 1/26/2013 3:28:17 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
BgSoA posted...
How are ARs better now? Did they get buffed or did the smgs get nerfed? I want to knoooow...

Both. Almost AR's got buffed and SMG's + silencer got a bigger range penalty.

Swat 556 is possibly the best gun in the game.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598236

i tired the Swat post-patch i still think it sucks is there something im missing? that link doesnt work for me
---
GT: Ayooooooo JJB
MH Tri : JJB HR 150
#44duericPosted 1/26/2013 3:29:36 PM
Yeah they are.

That nerf hit SMGs hard. Not sure how to feel about it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#45josefreesPosted 1/26/2013 3:35:18 PM
Meh I thought the swag was pretty good already
---
ifit'sanewbeginning,thenidon'twanttoKNOWifitsnotworthpretending,th
enidon'twantoKNOWi'mjustsosickoflistening,whatshouldiwanttoKNOW
#46RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 3:38:09 PM
fatclemenza posted...
BrooklynsOwn posted...
The AR where the best class before the patch.. I use all type of weapons.. my best K/D is with AR.. by far.. its almost tripled from smgs.. and I'm usually a smg guy since COD4.. which is why I was using M27 silenced for the longest.. its exactly like a mp5 from MW1 witha ddifferent skin.. the iron sights.. the way its held... even the damage and range mimics the mp5.. Its just crazy.. and now after the patch.. OMG.. its like the MP5 with stopping power.. no joke.. they are listening to the kids who complain because they can't use AR correctly.. I was destroying lobbys pre patch with m27.. now its just crazy.. every is gonna migrate to ARs.. they is no reason to use smgs.. most ARs and shotties kill just as fast close range.. and long range?.. the super sway smgs silenced.. are pathetic. .

Exactly. SMGs may be more conveinent to run around and get to people and kills faster. But thats it. My KDRs with my ARs are all higher than my SMGs except the MP7. ARs dont have as big of a appeal to use even for me, because they make you slow and they have higher ROF which equals more room for error. But in all seriousness, no troll, the AR class is better.

Thanks for your opinion, it means a lot. Now run along young boy.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#47JammyBauer23Posted 1/26/2013 3:41:53 PM
fatclemenza posted...
BrooklynsOwn posted...

Maybe it does, because we all know that you won't figure anything out, not even a little bit.
---
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree. Fanclub members: TheRealJayveezy (president)
#48chessmyantidrugPosted 1/26/2013 4:07:43 PM
I always thought assault rifles were the best class. Whenever I use SMGs, I get four and five hitmarkers, something that very rarely happens with assault rifles. The buffs to the SCAR-H and SWAT-556 probably weren't necessary. Using select fire on the SWAT-556 makes sense now that it's a three- or four-shot kill weapon. The SCAR-H will still be hard to control since there's no word about a reduction in recoil.

Increasing the MTAR's three-hit kill range finally give it some separation from the MSMC and unquestionably makes it a better weapon. Increasing the four-shot kill range on the M27 helps separate it from the MTAR and makes it a more viable weapon.

I've been toying around with the FAL OSW on full auto lately. The increased recoil is more noticeable than the last patch. It's now on par with the MTAR and Type 25 in terms of recoil. I still prefer semi-automatic since I feel full auto wastes bullets.

I wonder what the range penalty is for suppressed SMGs now. If it's only 30%, it's not much of a nerf and still a great attachment. Anything less would be too much and gets into rapid fire territory. Speaking of which, the range penalty for rapid fire needs to be reduced. As is, it's the worst attachment for SMGs.
#49zzhbombzzPosted 1/26/2013 4:18:09 PM
I believe ARs to be the best class as well. SMGs are fun, but a skilled player can dominate with an AR.
---
I'm NICE, but not that nice.
#50chessmyantidrugPosted 1/26/2013 4:18:33 PM
zzhbombzz posted...
I believe ARs to be the best class as well. SMGs are fun, but a skilled player can dominate with an AR.

A skilled player should be able to dominate regardless of weapon.