AR's are now the best weapon class.

#61supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:51:34 PM
zzhbombzz posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
zzhbombzz posted...
I believe ARs to be the best class as well. SMGs are fun, but a skilled player can dominate with an AR.

A skilled player should be able to dominate regardless of weapon.

Really? Regardless of weapon? You must be good.

Against bad players, he's right.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#62gameflakPosted 1/26/2013 4:51:49 PM
I always thought assault rifles were the best class. Whenever I use SMGs, I get four and five hitmarkers, something that very rarely happens with assault rifles. The buffs to the SCAR-H and SWAT-556 probably weren't necessary. Using select fire on the SWAT-556 makes sense now that it's a three- or four-shot kill weapon. The SCAR-H will still be hard to control since there's no word about a reduction in recoil.

Increasing the MTAR's three-hit kill range finally give it some separation from the MSMC and unquestionably makes it a better weapon. Increasing the four-shot kill range on the M27 helps separate it from the MTAR and makes it a more viable weapon.

I've been toying around with the FAL OSW on full auto lately. The increased recoil is more noticeable than the last patch. It's now on par with the MTAR and Type 25 in terms of recoil. I still prefer semi-automatic since I feel full auto wastes bullets.

I wonder what the range penalty is for suppressed SMGs now. If it's only 30%, it's not much of a nerf and still a great attachment. Anything less would be too much and gets into rapid fire territory. Speaking of which, the range penalty for rapid fire needs to be reduced. As is, it's the worst attachment for SMGs.

I've heard from people who have tested it out that the range penalty with suppressor on SMG's is significant. I've already taken mine off.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#63duericPosted 1/26/2013 4:57:47 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

Everything works against bad players though.

Sometimes I'm playing and I say to myself, "how many times are these guys going to let truck through their spawn without even noticing?"

Against those type of players, my mistake is always overestimating them.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#64chessmyantidrugPosted 1/26/2013 4:58:33 PM
zzhbombzz posted...
zzhbombzz posted...
I believe ARs to be the best class as well. SMGs are fun, but a skilled player can dominate with an AR.

I'm above average. I have always played better with assault rifles than SMGs, but I can have dominant games with either weapon class.
#65Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/26/2013 5:01:51 PM
They're good, but let's not forget that without suppressors, SMGs are still as powerful as they've always been.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#66zzhbombzzPosted 1/26/2013 5:02:43 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
zzhbombzz posted...
zzhbombzz posted...

Guess i just figured that was a given. Excellent retort, stating the obvious. You must have been on the debate team.
---
I'm NICE, but not that nice.
#67HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/26/2013 5:03:27 PM
Oh my god, the ignorance in this thread is really sad. I mean really?
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#68duericPosted 1/26/2013 5:07:50 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...

Elaborate?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#69Zero IXPosted 1/26/2013 5:10:56 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...

I can't tell you how many times I think that exact same thing in pretty much every thread on here. >>
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#70HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/26/2013 5:12:58 PM(edited)
dueric posted...
Elaborate?

dueric posted...
Yeah they are.

That nerf hit SMGs hard. Not sure how to feel about it.

JammyBauer23 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Exactly. SMGs may be more conveinent to run around and get to people and kills faster. But thats it. My KDRs with my ARs are all higher than my SMGs except the MP7. ARs dont have as big of a appeal to use even for me, because they make you slow and they have higher ROF which equals more room for error. But in all seriousness, no troll, the AR class is better.

Your AR K/D is higher because they're more effective at defensive play

Does it really take a rocket scientist to figure these things out

Maybe it does, because we all know that you won't figure anything out, not even a little bit.

SMGs weren't hit that had if at all. I mean I kinda agree with you but only one of my SMGs had a silencer on it.

And ignorance isn't really the word, stupidity is.
---
Peace, and much love to you.