AR's are now the best weapon class.

#71supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:13:23 PM
zzhbombzz posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
zzhbombzz posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
zzhbombzz posted...
I believe ARs to be the best class as well. SMGs are fun, but a skilled player can dominate with an AR.

A skilled player should be able to dominate regardless of weapon.

Really? Regardless of weapon? You must be good.

Against bad players, he's right.

Guess i just figured that was a given. Excellent retort, stating the obvious. You must have been on the debate team.

I'd have difficulty believing your parents aren't siblings.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#72LittleshrtstoutPosted 1/26/2013 4:14:18 PM
So any comments on cameralag/lag comp/hit detection/whatever term I'm looking for that explains why I'm behind what I see in game? :\
---
TheYesYEsShow
#73duericPosted 1/26/2013 4:15:44 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...

SMGs weren't hit that had if at all. I mean I kinda agree with you but only one of my SMGs had a silencer on it.

And ignorance isn't really the word, stupidity is.

You've had less than 12 hours with the patch. Have you played the entire 12 hours? How much play time do you have overall?

If anyone is showing ignorance, well, I'll keep that to myself. Vagueness is fun.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#74HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/26/2013 4:18:17 PM
dueric posted...

SMGs weren't hit that had if at all. I mean I kinda agree with you but only one of my SMGs had a silencer on it.

You've had less than 12 hours with the patch. Have you played the entire 12 hours? How much play time do you have overall?

If anyone is showing ignorance, well, I'll keep that to myself. Vagueness is fun.

Bro, I wasn't calling you stupid or ignorance. That was more towards the other two,

But imo, SMGs weren't hit that hard. I don't use silencers so it didn't affect MY Smgs.
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#75Krazoa2Posted 1/26/2013 4:19:11 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
zzhbombzz posted...

Guess i just figured that was a given. Excellent retort, stating the obvious. You must have been on the debate team.

I'd have difficulty believing your parents aren't siblings.

DANG!
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#76supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:20:11 PM
Littleshrtstout posted...
So any comments on cameralag/lag comp/hit detection/whatever term I'm looking for that explains why I'm behind what I see in game? :\

Kind of? Your bullets should be hitting more often with the ADS delay gone now :)
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#77gameflakPosted 1/26/2013 4:20:55 PM
Well, They also removed the effect that stock had on SMGs too. But if you didn't use stock on them before, you wouldn't notice that either. It is true that the only SMG nerfs were to effects from attachments, so...
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#78LittleshrtstoutPosted 1/26/2013 4:21:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#79duericPosted 1/26/2013 4:22:55 PM
dueric posted...

Bro, I wasn't calling you stupid or ignorance. That was more towards the other two,

But imo, SMGs weren't hit that hard. I don't use silencers so it didn't affect MY Smgs.

Well damn, dude. Watch your quotes. What else was I supposed to infer from that?

Still, my initial reply still holds water. We need to give it a little time before making judgments.

Besides, the SMG nerf which I alluded to is going to affect many many players greatly. You and I may not feel it to be that big a deal. But Joe Lightweight/Stock with his .65 KD is suddenly going to find himself basically using a shotgun against someone like me.

That wasn't the case before.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#80Zero IXPosted 1/26/2013 4:24:36 PM
The nerf to SMGs was indeed small, but I'm fine with that. It would have been a huge mistake to make an across-the-board nerf to the game's most popular weapon class when other solutions (across-the-board buffs to ARs and whatnot) are more appealing.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame