What is wrong with my game?

#1sulkythefishPosted 1/26/2013 3:58:41 PM
Tonight at least 50% of the time I try and join a game it will say waiting or host or waiting for 6 more players and never look for a match.

When I try and back out the game freezes for a couple of seconds then comes up with a black BOs 2 loading screen for about 30s then I return to the multiplayer menu.

Can anyone explain why this is happening or is it just their ***** servers
#2NyangasmPosted 1/26/2013 4:00:06 PM
Just sit around and wait for a bit or dashboard and start Black Ops II again. Since most of my stuff is hooked up to a monitor, I just switch to my computer channel and fool around on the Internet while I wait.
---
Butt Love
#3scarface_jrPosted 1/26/2013 4:09:25 PM
It's trying to save you from playing this game.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#4sulkythefish(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:12:37 PM
scarface_jr posted...
It's trying to save you from playing this game.

This has to be it, think ill just give up for the night and try again tomorrow
#5xsmokingxgunxPosted 1/26/2013 4:45:03 PM
Just be careful since backing out of a lagging menu or game will get you a 5 min probation now.
---
GT: Mr Sparefox
#6ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/26/2013 4:47:57 PM
xsmokingxgunx posted...
Just be careful since backing out of a lagging menu or game will get you a 5 min probation now.

Wait are you serious?

They're now penalizing people for their game being bad?

Is this part of the new patch?
#7sulkythefish(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:51:50 PM
xsmokingxgunx posted...

I don't think that's the case if you back out normally as far as I know you get a message telling you you are on probation and I've never got one before
#8xsmokingxgunxPosted 1/26/2013 5:32:13 PM
No I am not kidding. Its already happened twice now and you can check the call of duty forums. It is also causing some people to lose their stats and unlocks.
---
GT: Mr Sparefox