What is wrong with my game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is wrong with my game?

User Info: sulkythefish

sulkythefish
3 years ago#1
Tonight at least 50% of the time I try and join a game it will say waiting or host or waiting for 6 more players and never look for a match.

When I try and back out the game freezes for a couple of seconds then comes up with a black BOs 2 loading screen for about 30s then I return to the multiplayer menu.

Can anyone explain why this is happening or is it just their ***** servers

User Info: Nyangasm

Nyangasm
3 years ago#2
Just sit around and wait for a bit or dashboard and start Black Ops II again. Since most of my stuff is hooked up to a monitor, I just switch to my computer channel and fool around on the Internet while I wait.
Butt Love

User Info: scarface_jr

scarface_jr
3 years ago#3
It's trying to save you from playing this game.
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk

sulkythefish
3 years ago#4
scarface_jr posted...
It's trying to save you from playing this game.

This has to be it, think ill just give up for the night and try again tomorrow

User Info: xsmokingxgunx

xsmokingxgunx
3 years ago#5
Just be careful since backing out of a lagging menu or game will get you a 5 min probation now.
GT: Mr Sparefox

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
3 years ago#6
xsmokingxgunx posted...
Just be careful since backing out of a lagging menu or game will get you a 5 min probation now.

Wait are you serious?

They're now penalizing people for their game being bad?

Is this part of the new patch?

sulkythefish
3 years ago#7
xsmokingxgunx posted...

I don't think that's the case if you back out normally as far as I know you get a message telling you you are on probation and I've never got one before

User Info: xsmokingxgunx

xsmokingxgunx
3 years ago#8
No I am not kidding. Its already happened twice now and you can check the call of duty forums. It is also causing some people to lose their stats and unlocks.
GT: Mr Sparefox
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is wrong with my game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM