Who's the bozo that thought KC kills should only give half weapon XP

#1fatclemenzaPosted 1/26/2013 4:13:00 PM
I figured I'd use the weapon changes to finally prestige some weapons to give them all another whirl. Too bad they take a year and a half to get anywhere in KC. A kill is a kill. Now my only option is to level them at a snail's pace, or play lolTDM where there's never a single scorestreak called in

Maybe I'll take up FFA
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#2ICantNameGudPosted 1/26/2013 4:21:48 PM
Hardpoint is decent and can give 125 per kill. Longer games and more kills in general than TDM as well.
---
Inb4/MadAndBad, inb4/UrMissingTehPoint, inb4/PostUrGT
#3scarface_jrPosted 1/26/2013 4:22:52 PM
I agree mostly because 90% of the time you have those idiotic teammates that go 3-28 but want to steal all your dogtags because they're not good enough to get their own. If you see someone getting their tags why would you steal them?
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#4ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/26/2013 4:24:34 PM
BUT LETS ALL PRAISE THEM FOR PAINTING THE WALLS!

/lol
#5Zero IXPosted 1/26/2013 4:28:10 PM
At least FFA is probably one of the best playlists for leveling up weapons/unlocking camos... but I always end up playing KC or GW anyway. At least GW TDM is better than lolTDM.

ihaveyahoorares posted...
BUT LETS ALL PRAISE THEM FOR PAINTING THE WALLS!

/lol

/rolls eyes
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#6WG4F_is_winPosted 1/27/2013 2:03:49 PM
Does this mean you get 5x gun exp for playing Snd?
---
---
Hawkin'
#7TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/27/2013 2:22:31 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
Does this mean you get 5x gun exp for playing Snd?
---

As far as I can tell it is based off of the xp you get off a kill so no. SnD is still 100 points a kill, you only get the 500 xp from the elimination medals.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.