why do i get paired with such terrible people?

#1bulldogcharlyPosted 1/26/2013 6:14:48 PM
i wish they could tell which people actually want to win and which people just suck so they can pair you up accordingly. i can't stand going into a game of domination where people suck AND don't play the objective. I'm sorry but if you're 4 and 18 and don't have a single capture or defend, for what possible reason are you still playing??? how do you spawn at A, run by the flag as its getting capped while the guy is saying we're losing A, but decide to keep running and not even try to kill the guy on the flag??

i just started playing this game yesterday and haven't played a cod obsessively since mw2 but i feel like there's some kind of common sense or skill that you should have if i see that you've prestiged multiple times. am i wrong?
---
<3 kobe <3
#2Who_ate_the_piePosted 1/26/2013 6:15:30 PM
Welcome to CoD.
---
I don't care.
#3CammyApplePosted 1/26/2013 6:15:48 PM
All it takes to prestige is time. Skill and "common sense" are not required.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#4duericPosted 1/26/2013 6:17:16 PM
So you just started playing and you're already this serious?

No offense, but people are going to be saying the same thing about you. We've all been that player at one time or another.

It's just a videogame, man.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5bulldogcharly(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:48:10 PM
dueric posted...
So you just started playing and you're already this serious?

No offense, but people are going to be saying the same thing about you. We've all been that player at one time or another.

It's just a videogame, man.

well its not like i haven't played every other cod. i haven't played religiously since mw2 but I prestiged a few times in the first bo and mw3.

and I'm definitely not the best cod player, but i guarantee that i will rarely have that said about me. pretty much every game I've played in bo2 so far I've been at the top of my team being the only one with a positive k/d and a decent number of caps. of course this happens in every cod but i guess I'm extra frustrated considering I've only won one game so far.

and no call of duty is not just a video game, its a way of life.
---
<3 kobe <3
#6duericPosted 1/26/2013 6:49:58 PM
bulldogcharly posted...

and no call of duty is not just a video game, its a way of life.

This is a great line, because whether in jest or not, is absolutely true for many many people.

I used to be one of them. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7Asakura_ReiPosted 1/26/2013 6:50:50 PM
Welcome to Black Ops 2.

Where the majority of players seem to have no idea what they're doing.
#8earvcunananPosted 1/26/2013 6:53:21 PM
I always get put into terrible teams in Kill Confirmed. You have to expect that you're going to be put on terrible teams going into this game, IMO. If you play solo most of the time like I do.
---
~~
~~
#9QuitsquirrelPosted 1/26/2013 6:58:11 PM
The worst are split screeners, I guess there is some unwritten rule that they have to be absolutely horrible. I've made it a personal rule that I have to back out if a split screener is put on my team in the pre game lobby.
#10InvalidModPosted 1/26/2013 7:42:23 PM
I am honestly more confused as to how my teammates can manage to apparently have such little brain function yet continue to breathe and have a pulse