If we're losing, I trap non-objective KD padders in the corner.

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/26/2013 7:19:00 PM
They get so upset.... Especially when I fire an unsilenced weapon in the air bringing attention to them.

I don't care you're 48-9 as we're down by 40 points in Domination. You and your 2 captures off the home flag and 0 defends need to play the objective.
#2duericPosted 1/26/2013 7:21:15 PM
That is likely the lamest thing I've ever heard.

I bet when you get owned in Basketball you take your s*** and go home.

Terrible, man. Terrible.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:22:36 PM
dueric posted...

Terrible, man. Terrible.

I try to force them to play the objective. I'm not going to keep trying to fend the enemies off and capture it sacrificing my stats so you can try to get yours higher. I'll just ruin all your fun while having fun myself instead!
#4TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/26/2013 7:23:46 PM
Shield is your friend. Lets you turn around so your team mate gets killed but you have a chance to get a kill and escape. Works great for corner camping enemies too. If they are just crouched in a corner aiming your shield at them and looking up will make it so they can't kill you without explosives. Makes for fun times. In core you can bash them in the face every once in a while just to add insult to injury.
#5InvalidModPosted 1/26/2013 7:27:23 PM(edited)
How about no? Maybe if my entire team wasnt absolute **** then I would consider it. If I can go 48-9 defending the home objective then I am most likely the only thing preventing us from getting triple capped and utterly destroyed.

I dont give a **** how many captures you have. Your 63 deaths doing so has now netted the enemy constant VSAT, Dogs, Swarm and a disturbing amount of Lighting strikes.
#6TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/26/2013 7:26:51 PM
dueric posted...

Terrible, man. Terrible.

You should try it man. Can make for fun times when playing solo and you have a team full of crappy kill whores not even trying to play the objective.
#7duericPosted 1/26/2013 7:26:55 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...

I try to force them to play the objective. I'm not going to keep trying to fend the enemies off and capture it sacrificing my stats so you can try to get yours higher. I'll just ruin all your fun while having fun myself instead!

Np explanation is going to fix the stench of sore loser s*** that you have tainted these boards with by making this topic.

If you were a teenage girl, you'd probably be one of those who blame the media for their self worth issues.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8fatclemenzaPosted 1/26/2013 7:27:06 PM
I try to force them to play the objective.

By taking both of you completely out of the game?

And I'm pretty sure he didn't get 50 kills from a corner, so this topic doesn't make much sense.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#9duericPosted 1/26/2013 7:28:34 PM
TheRealJayveezy posted...
dueric posted...

Terrible, man. Terrible.

You should try it man. Can make for fun times when playing solo and you have a team full of crappy kill whores not even trying to play the objective.

Nah. I don't have a problem playing solo to begin with. If people on my team ignore the objective, more points for me.
---
#10dedbusPosted 1/26/2013 7:30:41 PM
Sounds like tdm or ffa might be the preferred game mode for those below and above me. Maybe even the campaign.