If we're losing, I trap non-objective KD padders in the corner.

#11ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:35:49 PM
dueric posted...
ihaveyahoorares posted...

I try to force them to play the objective. I'm not going to keep trying to fend the enemies off and capture it sacrificing my stats so you can try to get yours higher. I'll just ruin all your fun while having fun myself instead!

Np explanation is going to fix the stench of sore loser s*** that you have tainted these boards with by making this topic.

If you were a teenage girl, you'd probably be one of those who blame the media for their self worth issues.

I THINK WE FOUND A CORNER CAMPER WHO DOESN'T PLAY THE OBJECTIVES!!!!

The people who defend things the most, are usually the ones guilty of doing so...
#12ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:37:56 PM
And yes, I do use the Shield to do that... Traps them in the corner and both of us die, maybe just he dies and I survive, or I just sit there and steal his kills for the rest of the game...

All 3 result in serious LuLz and hatemail....
#13duericPosted 1/26/2013 6:38:04 PM

The people who defend things the most, are usually the ones guilty of doing so...

I generally don't say these types of things, but I'm quite sure if you and I happened to be in a match on opposite sides, you would have trouble walking for a few days after.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:39:28 PM
dueric posted...

I generally don't say these types of things, but I'm quite sure if you and I happened to be in a match on opposite sides, you would have trouble walking for a few days after.

And he likes men.... wild_t alt?
#15duericPosted 1/26/2013 6:41:04 PM

And he likes men.... wild_t alt?

It's 2013. Men are cool to like now.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#16TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/26/2013 7:19:56 PM
Lol this topic started to take a turn. I don't know why butt poundings started getting discussed :-P
#17ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:21:38 PM
TheRealJayveezy posted...
Lol this topic started to take a turn. I don't know why butt poundings started getting discussed :-P

Yea, idk why he turned to go that way.... Guess he forgot which tab he had opened in his browser...
#18TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/26/2013 7:28:06 PM
OMG play nice lol