Lol patches dont make logical sense

#11NyangasmPosted 1/26/2013 8:43:56 PM
From what I'm seeing, he's platinum mad.
---
http://i.minus.com/iinXuDJ4y7jhV.gif
I desire high school girls. Bring me the high school girls.
#12Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:47:49 PM
fatclemenza posted...
http://i2.minus.com/iPPvQ9h7BkoCL.jpg

the same can't be said for TC unfortunately

Im not mad im an observer. I like to see how people react when I say near obsene things. And Im glad I dont understand what that picture means you internet people are in deep. So weird.
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#13NyangasmPosted 1/26/2013 8:53:01 PM
If you're observing, I think you should know the meaning of things that your test subjects are saying. :3
---
http://i.minus.com/iinXuDJ4y7jhV.gif
I desire high school girls. Bring me the high school girls.
#14RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 8:54:40 PM
Haahahaha posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
. . .
Refer to my signature please.

I hope the mods do something about this. In the mean time please grace us with your wisdom or not you dont really matter after all.

couldnt have said it any better.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#15HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/26/2013 8:58:45 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Haahahaha posted...
. . .

I hope the mods do something about this. In the mean time please grace us with your wisdom or not you dont really matter after all.

You can ignore me anytime bro. Stop being salty.
---
"I guess nature doesn't really weed out all of the nimrods" -fatclemenza
#16Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:01:09 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Haahahaha posted...
. . .

Its you people who keep the logical one's from posting here. I get off everytime you have an isolated moment of depression from coming to terms of your inevitable lonliness that you cant reverse because of how sickeningly deep you are in the internet. I can guess the kind of guilty things you convince yourself to selfgratify to. I can guess. Hah!
---
#17RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/26/2013 9:04:04 PM
Haahahaha posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Haahahaha posted...
. . .

Its you people who keep the logical one's from posting here. I get off everytime you have an isolated moment of depression from coming to terms of your inevitable lonliness that you cant reverse because of how sickeningly deep you are in the internet. I can guess the kind of guilty things you convince yourself to selfgratify to. I can guess. Hah!

@LuckyCharms, you have been ignored.... and then you were quoted. Try a bit harder to sound cool next time.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#18HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/26/2013 9:04:10 PM
Haahahaha posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Haahahaha posted...
. . .

I'm quite logical myself. Where are you pulling this "lonely" stuff from? I've given no indication that I'm lonely at all. Is it because you, yourself, is the lonely one? You're trying to portray your own insecurities on me and it's not going to work. Sorry :/
---
"I guess nature doesn't really weed out all of the nimrods" -fatclemenza
#19Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:06:46 PM

I'm quite logical myself. Where are you pulling this "lonely" stuff from? I've given no indication that I'm lonely at all. Is it because you, yourself, is the lonely one? You're trying to portray your own insecurities on me and it's not going to work. Sorry :/

And yet I feel like it has. Go figure

Logical because you've thrown away your emotions?
---
#20Arcanine2009Posted 1/26/2013 9:08:54 PM
Its just with select fire..
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.