Lol patches dont make logical sense

#31wehomiesPosted 1/26/2013 11:58:53 PM
you do know many peeps still think auto fal is one of the best if not the best weapon in the game? cod pro kiddies are already b****ing about the auto fal needing another nerf.
it has some recoil so what? it takes like an hour or two to get completely used to.
stop trying to spray kill an enemy from 100m away and learn to burst in 3 bullets or so and with fast center speed, you can have your "OP" gun again.
#32ralalooloo11Posted 1/27/2013 12:02:53 AM
wehomies posted...
you do know many peeps still think auto fal is one of the best if not the best weapon in the game? cod pro kiddies are already b****ing about the auto fal needing another nerf.
it has some recoil so what? it takes like an hour or two to get completely used to.
stop trying to spray kill an enemy from 100m away and learn to burst in 3 bullets or so and with fast center speed, you can have your "OP" gun again.

This.
It still doesn't really have horizontal recoil.
It has more vertical kick so just spraying like you would in close to med range is still the exactly the same as its pre-patch state. In longer distance, just do some bursts to abuse that high center speed recovery and you're fine. I've been playing with this gun the whole day today and all I can say is, it's really very VERY similar to its pre-patch self.
The only big difference though is the rather terrible hipfirespread, which I've reinforced using the laser (or just not go balls deep). No offense TC.
#33Krazoa2Posted 1/27/2013 12:02:57 AM
I was gonna post a video about Patches the Hyena, but youtube failed me heavily.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#34GreatKiraLordPosted 1/27/2013 12:03:54 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
I was gonna post a video about Patches the Hyena, but youtube failed me heavily.

Dark Souls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BO/most games
Win.
#35zxrax_alt_1Posted 1/27/2013 12:04:28 AM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
Natural selection had already gotten thrown out the window when humans started inventing things to make them live longer.

Technically I'd say that's still natural selection, just being applied to entire races as opposed to a single organism that is a member of a species. Humans are naturally selected over other animals.

No. We arent nature selects animals who can survive its climate change. Humans are forced to adapt to anything nature does. Eg winter or a drought. Thats not natural selection. Natural selection in humans occur during mate selection. Duhh

Jesus. Did you pass your middle school English courses?
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)
#36HitokiriFelixPosted 1/27/2013 12:51:43 AM
Nyangasm posted...
From what I'm seeing, he's platinum mad.

This post gave me platinum cancer.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#37GreatTroySenseiPosted 1/27/2013 4:01:45 AM(edited)
Haahahaha posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
If you want to work harder for your kills, don't play demo. Problem solved.

Yes. I disagree

DURR I wasn't thinking of demo. Disregard.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.