Why was COD 4 the best again?

#21CalvinCandiePosted 1/26/2013 10:35:22 PM
World at War is much better than COD4. A much deeper meta game, and best disc map collection.

The only knocks against W@W are the MP40 being a powerful weapon that shakes like a washer machine with a cinder block in it (As if there was no problem with the M16 in COD4), and Tanks. Wow. Soooooo hard to take out a tank. It has some dated things like 3 killstreaks, no host migration and not splitting the community by map packs.

Then MW2 came along and innovated the entire series. That's the biggest credit to that game. So many gratifying challenges, but also so much, frustrating, out of your control, nonsense. No counters to so many things; explosives, killstreaks, perks, knife warps, etc.

Black Ops toned down the crazy arcade action a little and fixed the MW2 problems, came out the best leveling system (the money system) but added their horrible connection problems and sluggish gameplay that has brought down the rest of the series from that point.

W@W > BO > MW2> MW1 > MW3 > BO2
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#22TOO_BAD_FOR_UPosted 1/26/2013 10:43:58 PM
CoD4 > Blops > W@W > MW2 > MW3 = Blops2

Anyone that thinks otherwise can take a hike lol.
---
"At least IW is trying to change CoD's gameplay unlike DICE." - JonJonFTW
PSN: TOO_CRAZY_FOR_U / -Holder of the title Doomsayer-
#23Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/26/2013 10:50:26 PM
the community was better. yes a bunch of people were spamming grenades but that was basically it. You'd get a person or 2 with jugg that would dropshot at every encounter but if it had todays community everyone would be doing that. Oh and it had some awesome snipers
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#24Eagles931Posted 1/26/2013 10:50:51 PM
TOO_BAD_FOR_U posted...
CoD4 > Blops > W@W > MW2 > MW3 = Blops2

Anyone that thinks otherwise can take a hike lol.

:O you think BO2=MW3?

I love BO2, the first BO is still my favorite. MW3 was the worst COD in my opinion
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
#25RoketomanPosted 1/26/2013 10:50:53 PM
TOO_BAD_FOR_U posted...
CoD4 > Blops > Blops 2 > MW2 > MW3 > W@W

I fixed that for you. I don't know why everyone on this board loves W@W so much.

Leaving for my hike now...
---
Christ is Lord
#26TOO_BAD_FOR_UPosted 1/26/2013 10:52:15 PM
Roketoman posted...
TOO_BAD_FOR_U posted...

I fixed that for you. I don't know why everyone on this board loves W@W so much.

Watch out for dem mountain lions...

trolls are their favorite snacks. ;)
---
"At least IW is trying to change CoD's gameplay unlike DICE." - JonJonFTW
PSN: TOO_CRAZY_FOR_U / -Holder of the title Doomsayer-
#27Mander1861Posted 1/26/2013 10:56:38 PM
It was the best cuz I got a 40 streak on it then was hawt garbage at every CoD after that.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#28CalvinCandiePosted 1/26/2013 11:00:51 PM
I love BO2, the first BO is still my favorite. MW3 was the worst COD in my opinion

MW3 is superior to Black Ops 2 in just about every way possible.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#29RoketomanPosted 1/26/2013 11:02:03 PM
TOO_BAD_FOR_U posted...
Roketoman posted...
TOO_BAD_FOR_U posted...

Watch out for dem mountain lions...

trolls are their favorite snacks. ;)

Post his option its good. Post mine I'm a troll.

I do believe CoD4 and Blood 1 take the most skill. And I loved the simplicity of CoD4 since I played it after MW2, my first CoD. Which probably explains why I don't like W@W in the slightest.
---
Christ is Lord
#30Eagles931Posted 1/26/2013 11:04:20 PM
CalvinCandie posted...

MW3 is superior to Black Ops 2 in just about every way possible.

I suppose we'd have to agree to disagree. I hated MW3 with a passion. I'm a fan of the black ops series, they were the best COD's in my opinion. Well actually I liked MW2 the best the the two black ops are tied for second
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11