People who use target finder shouldn't get credit for a full kill

#11MG42_CHEFPosted 1/27/2013 12:41:20 AM
I use target finder. Why use Holo, ACOG, RDS, or Hybrid when you can use the TF or the MMS? And really, it isn't like it gives players that much assistance,chances are that they will see you anyway, unless of you're camping way in the back of drone trying to snipe and now you need that Preparation H to cure the butthurt of someone killing you.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#12AlexanaxelaPosted 1/27/2013 12:47:25 AM
i brought you some buttcream tc, apply liberally
---
The sky is unbelievably blue.
#13necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:48:05 AM
z1hayze posted...
That's very cold blooded of you to say.

Heh
#14necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:49:35 AM
Alexanaxela posted...
i brought you some buttcream tc, apply liberally

Another person who can't play the game without an extra crutch huh?
#15Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/27/2013 12:52:36 AM
MG42_CHEF posted...
I use target finder. Why use Holo, ACOG, RDS, or Hybrid when you can use the TF or the MMS? And really, it isn't like it gives players that much assistance,chances are that they will see you anyway, unless of you're camping way in the back of drone trying to snipe and now you need that Preparation H to cure the butthurt of someone killing you.

This to some extent, The target finder is just a holo sight with a plusish like design as the crosshair, along with the little enemy finding ability.... Same to some extent for the MMS. Really the best thing the TF is good for, is being able to see those people who are hidden in some spot where only a small piece of them stick out.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#16GreatKiraLordPosted 1/27/2013 12:53:01 AM
Target finder is really the only thing I want it to be completely gone in this game.
#17necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:55:41 AM
GreatKiraLord posted...
Target finder is really the only thing I want it to be completely gone in this game.

Yep or just make an easy mode for people who want to use it. And let them all play toghether
#18Model_OmegaPosted 1/27/2013 12:57:13 AM
If I never see another "OMG TF IZ FOR NOOBS I'M TEH ELITEST" again it will be too soon.
---
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.
#19ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/27/2013 12:57:37 AM
People who defend the tactic, weapon, equipment, or whatever it is = people who use it.

I love making topics like this because you really see how many people use it....
#20necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:59:32 AM
Model_Omega posted...
If I never see another "OMG TF IZ FOR NOOBS I'M TEH ELITEST" again it will be too soon.

Don't like it then don't enter the thread