Literally can't run anything over a stealth chopper without making everyone quit

#41zxrax_alt_1Posted 1/27/2013 1:38:34 AM(edited)
Arent you the kid that rages when people join your streams and troll you lmao

um?

Clarity edit: As far as I can remember no one has joined session from my stream to troll me.

So...yes I would, but no I haven't?

We should go back to the dashboarding one, at least that had a bit of merit to it.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)
#42supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:37:47 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
I wonder what if someone joins during a streaming and keeps the stream up, while they play in the match? Using the stream to figure out where the streamer in question is in the map?

Most streamers have a delay on.

How big a delay?

However much they want. Makes it harder to join session too.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#43zxrax_alt_1Posted 1/27/2013 1:39:32 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
I wonder what if someone joins during a streaming and keeps the stream up, while they play in the match? Using the stream to figure out where the streamer in question is in the map?

How big a delay?

MrExquizite used to run a 10m delay and change lobbies after every game. I assume most other streamers do about the same thing.

I'm a plebeian streamer with no viewers so I don't bother with delays.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)
#44Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/27/2013 1:40:50 AM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

How big a delay?

MrExquizite used to run a 10m delay and change lobbies after every game. I assume most other streamers do about the same thing.

So people could just watch the live stream.... set their laptop next to them, and then join the match (assuming they can) and use it to find out where you and the rest of you team are?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#45gunho7Posted 1/27/2013 1:43:33 AM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

How big a delay?

So people could just watch the live stream.... set their laptop next to them, and then join the match (assuming they can) and use it to find out where you and the rest of you team are?

Yes, me and my friend did it when zach was streaming friendly 2v2 against me and said friend.

Zach got the D
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#46Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/27/2013 1:47:28 AM
gunho7 posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

How big a delay?

Yes, me and my friend did it when zach was streaming friendly 2v2 against me and said friend.

Zach got the D

Ah.... screen watching... how I remember it from the days of old when split screen wasn't a dieing feature in games.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#47ZeroShot101Posted 1/27/2013 4:56:24 AM
No matter you do Joel people are going to quit it's a problem when K/D,W/L and SPM exist it keeps people from staying in a game
#48T_r_a_m_PPosted 1/27/2013 5:01:16 AM
The commumnity shot to s*** when a killstreak higher than a 7 kill chopper was attainable
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#49Zero IXPosted 1/27/2013 6:08:52 AM
ZeroShot101 posted...
No matter you do Joel people are going to quit it's a problem when K/D,W/L and SPM exist it keeps people from staying in a game

Yeah, but KDR is the big one out of those. Next CoD should just have ranked and unranked playlists, and the unranked ones should just not track stats or just not track KDR and give really big XP bonuses for completing games. Guarantee you quitting would all but disappear from the game.

Also I love how just being good at this game makes people salty towards Joel. Based on the immature ****head reactions to every topic he makes on this board I'm almost surprised no one's tried to mail him a nailbomb yet.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#50supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:21:10 AM
Zero IX posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...

Yeah, but KDR is the big one out of those. Next CoD should just have ranked and unranked playlists, and the unranked ones should just not track stats or just not track KDR and give really big XP bonuses for completing games. Guarantee you quitting would all but disappear from the game.

Also I love how just being good at this game makes people salty towards Joel. Based on the immature ****head reactions to every topic he makes on this board I'm almost surprised no one's tried to mail him a nailbomb yet.

haha
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac