Literally can't run anything over a stealth chopper without making everyone quit

#61JVel91Posted 1/27/2013 9:53:13 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/EUrtVE6.png

---
EMS
#62gunho7Posted 1/27/2013 10:46:04 PM
Literally can't make a topic without your friends telling you that you are superbragisaac as a joke, and regular gamefaqs scum actually thinking you are bragging.

lol
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#63lblb100Posted 1/28/2013 2:34:16 AM
Why are people so surprised about this? They have made the high killstreaks so powerful that i dont really blame people for leaving games. Take the VSAT for example, it is stupidly easy to get and so powerful. Once one person on your team gets one its just chaining VSATS for the rest of the game.
Then there's the lodestar and swarm which are so so overpowered its unreal. Being spawnkilled over and over cant be fun really can it? Ive been playing cod for years so i dont get too many high killstreaks earned against me so i tend to stay in the game, but imagine what its like for people trying to learn the game.
#64ThierrymonPosted 1/28/2013 3:53:48 AM
lblb100 posted...
Why are people so surprised about this? They have made the high killstreaks so powerful that i dont really blame people for leaving games. Take the VSAT for example, it is stupidly easy to get and so powerful. Once one person on your team gets one its just chaining VSATS for the rest of the game.
Then there's the lodestar and swarm which are so so overpowered its unreal. Being spawnkilled over and over cant be fun really can it? Ive been playing cod for years so i dont get too many high killstreaks earned against me so i tend to stay in the game, but imagine what its like for people trying to learn the game.

Pretty much this. Killstreaks are obnoxiously overpowered in this game and are made worse by how easy they are to chain together. If a player is going on a rampage then he should not be rewarded with a killstreak thats going to net him another 10-20 kills. It totally unbalances the game and is one of the reasons why its quite hard to have a close game in black ops 2.

Most games just come down to who can get their killstreaks up in the air first.
#65unpleasant_milkPosted 1/28/2013 7:00:42 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
Dude, Ineed to find these lobbies you're always talking about. I want to pubstomp, dagnabbit.

wtf do you mean you need to find the lobbies he's talking about? He's talking about everyone f***ing leaving every game, those lobbies are worthless...

Unless you're just trying to imply he plays against bad people all the time and you never play against bad people, in which case lmfao you're pathetic

Wow. What the **** is up your ass, dude? Might want to go down a few sizes, its got you all irritable for no reason.

I agree, that comment was pretty darn rude. No need for such nonsense imo.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting.