Call of Duty 10 - 11/12/13

#11NejiHyuga900Posted 1/27/2013 6:24:57 AM
Neversoft collaborating with Sledgehammer to make CoD10. I did once say that I would end after BO2, but since Neversoft is going to be making a CoD game, I am interested in their CoD game, as long as it stays in first-person shooter. I did love their Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero series (especially Guitar Hero!).
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#12Zero IXPosted 1/27/2013 6:29:46 AM
arena11 posted...
NeedMoreMoney posted...
I'm ready for the true masters of CoD, Respawn Entertainment, to make their triumphant return.

Fixed.

This.

The Infinity Ward that helped make MW3 is a shadow of its former self with none of the original team's vision and only a fraction of their talent. Anyone who thinks the same IW that made CoD4 and MW2 could have made MW3 is just... crazy, lol.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#13Gamerguy92Posted 1/27/2013 7:27:03 AM
I might not buy another CoD. It's getting old to me now.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5
#14animalswillrulePosted 1/27/2013 7:31:17 AM
I don't know where your from and links are very seldom worth dealing with on this iPad....

Was that november 12 or december 11if its the latter thats my birthday wich would be kinda awesome however id guess its the former as the recent cods have all been in november
---
Arguing online is like boxing in the circus. You might win but you're still a clown
#15x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 1/27/2013 7:34:41 AM
Zero IX posted...
arena11 posted...
NeedMoreMoney posted...
I'm ready for the true masters of CoD, Respawn Entertainment, to make their triumphant return.

Fixed.

This.

The Infinity Ward that helped make MW3 is a shadow of its former self with none of the original team's vision and only a fraction of their talent. Anyone who thinks the same IW that made CoD4 and MW2 could have made MW3 is just... crazy, lol.

If anyone can take down the Call of Duty franchise it's the ones who made is famous. Can't wait for Respawn Entertainment to give us a great game with an updated MW2 net code.
#16Gamerguy92Posted 1/27/2013 8:08:57 AM
I don't know where your from and links are very seldom worth dealing with on this iPad....

Was that november 12 or december 11if its the latter thats my birthday wich would be kinda awesome however id guess its the former as the recent cods have all been in november

All CoDs release in November.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5
#17JVel91Posted 1/27/2013 8:45:51 AM
earvcunanan posted...
I'm ready for the true masters of CoD, Infinity Ward, to make their triumphant return.

---
EMS
#18Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/27/2013 8:51:27 AM(edited)
Neversoft is not going to make Cod unless Kotick took a serious blow to the head; thats like saying "Hey Billy! I know you've been a marine infantry man for a year but we need you to pilot this F/A 18 Hornet. And do a dog fight with a North Korean fighter that has invaded our waters! You've never handled using a fighter jet before? Oh I'm sure you'll be just fine..."
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#19thatman6sic6Posted 1/27/2013 9:04:33 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Neversoft is not going to make Cod unless Kotick took a serious blow to the head; thats like saying "Hey Billy! I know you've been a marine infantry man for a year but we need you to pilot this F/A 18 Hornet. And do a dog fight with a North Korean fighter that has invaded our waters! You've never handled using a fighter jet before? Oh I'm sure you'll be just fine..."

Lmao
---
life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's like a jar of jalapenos. what you do today is going to burn your *** tomorrow
#20NinjaDeath911Posted 1/27/2013 9:04:55 AM
arena11 posted...
NeedMoreMoney posted...
I'm ready for the true masters of CoD, Respawn Entertainment, to make their over-rated, unsupported and unbalanced return

Fixed.

Fixed*