Dat feel when you die one away from a bloodthirsty with no perk/attach pistols..

#1Soviet_PolandPosted 1/27/2013 5:53:24 PM
Argh. I mean I know I can get the bloodthirsty camo after I finish my art of war/cherry blossom camo on my five seven, but it's so frustrating when I die with 4 kills when I'm running no perks/no attachments against a bunch of try hards with their full remington loadouts. Especially when the fifth (guy who killed me) somehow sets off my shock charge without it affecting him at all (Btw he didn't have tac mask or engineer and ran right through it).

Then I proceeded to spawn IN FRONT OF THE SAME GUY three times in a row for him to kill me. I literally spawn and get shot from the back instantly.

Sometimes I just want to mail Treyarch a bag of s***. They make it reeeeal hard to like this game sometimes.
#2duericPosted 1/27/2013 5:54:57 PM
The best way to get those done is to not pay attention to how close you are.

Just play like you always do. When you think about it, it makes it way harder.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3ZorlacPosted 1/27/2013 5:57:30 PM
dueric posted...

Yep. I do way worse when I stress over how close I am to that.
---
And The Vampire was all that remained on the blood drowned creation.
Xbox live Zorlac0666 Xfire-Zorlac666.
#4duericPosted 1/27/2013 6:01:58 PM
Zorlac posted...
dueric posted...

Yep. I do way worse when I stress over how close I am to that.

Same thing happens to me with killstreaks. I get close playing the way I want, and then suddenly panic and change up. 9/10 times I get buzzkilled when I do that.

However, when I just stick to the plan I get things done much more efficiently.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5Soviet_Poland(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:12:59 PM
Oh I agree, but usually I can tell based off of my killstreaks how many I was off by when I die. I just played a game on express where I got 4 kills w/o dying at least 5 times before I got shot by some shotgun user around the wall.

I would've had the skulls camo already...
#6AtomskVIIPosted 1/27/2013 6:18:28 PM
I swear when I get to that fifth kill for the executioner the gun shoots confetti. I just feel depressed when the guy turns around and sprays me out because of it.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#7Soviet_Poland(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:21:27 PM
AtomskVII posted...
I swear when I get to that fifth kill for the executioner the gun shoots confetti. I just feel depressed when the guy turns around and sprays me out because of it.

I feel you. The executioner was a b**** to get gold.
#8Soviet_Poland(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:39:41 PM
Phew, I got it. All that is left is golding the Kap. Any tips for headshots?