How to KSG short video.

#1skullgreykillaPosted 1/27/2013 5:47:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VswBd04qZ8

It is simply a little how to ksg would really like some feedback.

Disclaimer: I am not the best at this game, this isnt all that serious its supposed to be at least kind of funny but still helpful

Last time i posted a video it got a lot of negative feedback and i tried to change things that people didn't like about it
---
PSN Shadowsoldier771
#2S1ight3dPosted 1/27/2013 7:44:56 PM
Not bad!
---
Some dragon-thing...somewhere within here does lie.
NNID: EbidaDragon
#3skullgreykilla(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:38:53 AM
I would really love to get some more feedback
---
PSN Shadowsoldier771
#4bheinz24Posted 1/29/2013 10:59:51 AM
I am trying to get through my bloodthirsty medals to gold this thing and am stug-a-ling. The vid overall was good but nothing I didn't really know before. Any tips on how you got through your bloodthristy medals?
---
I don't always camp but when I do, I pitch a tent!
#5gameflakPosted 1/29/2013 11:05:17 AM
Yeah, Ok; I still think the hit detection on it is messed up even after they supposedly fixed the functional ADS delay. I still don't do as well with it as I do with other guns/ setups.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#6mistersmashPosted 1/29/2013 11:09:17 AM
bheinz24 posted...
I am trying to get through my bloodthirsty medals to gold this thing and am stug-a-ling. The vid overall was good but nothing I didn't really know before. Any tips on how you got through your bloodthristy medals?

What helped me the most is using the silencer and playing on HC kill confirmed. It keeps people from hearing the big "boom" that usually makes them turn around and bop you.
#7ZephyrSSXPosted 1/29/2013 11:17:36 AM
I rarely ever get opponents as bad as you got in that video...
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#8skullgreykilla(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:18:19 PM
bheinz24 for getting Bloodthirsty what i did was (and i know this isnt going to be a popular answer but that's ok) i honestly stayed in one area of the map that was easy to patrol but had good ranges for ksg encounters so camping but not in one room, more one quadrant of the map.
---
PSN Shadowsoldier771
#9bheinz24Posted 1/31/2013 8:02:25 AM
skullgreykilla posted...
bheinz24 for getting Bloodthirsty what i did was (and i know this isnt going to be a popular answer but that's ok) i honestly stayed in one area of the map that was easy to patrol but had good ranges for ksg encounters so camping but not in one room, more one quadrant of the map.

What is a good map to do it on. I am always getting to 4 kills and then getting shot in the back. Other than "turning around" any other advice? I'm never posted up in one direction but it seems like every time I clear behind me somebody else shows up automatically.

Driving me bonkers. Got two over the last two days but I don't think I'll get the rest ever...
---
I don't always camp but when I do, I pitch a tent!
#10chessmyantidrugPosted 1/31/2013 8:05:25 AM
All you had to say in the video was "Play on PS3." A monkey could get a Swarm with the M1216 on PS3.