I still insist that UAV>HunterKiller>CUAV is the best KS setup

#1NordiniPosted 1/27/2013 8:46:43 PM
The 3 main reasons why (all fairly common sense):

1. No matter how good you are, nobody is perfectly consistent.
Low scorestreaks are easy to obtain in nearly every life and even if you go on long kill streaks in this game, scorestreaks automatically reset so you can get them twice in one life. The benefit of getting all 3 of these scorestreaks 5 times in a game outweighs getting the higher scorestreaks once or twice in a game.

2. If you are actually a mobile player in this game (which is the most effective playstyle in BO2) these are the best scorestreaks because they all require almost no time to use and allow you to use them on the run so you can continue gunning the enemy

3. All 3 of these scorestreaks help out your entire team and not just you. Let's face it, randoms in this game are bad. How can you remedy that problem? Make sure they can always see the enemy and that the enemy can never see them on the map. The UAV and the CUAV are self-explanatory, but even the Hunter Killer saves lives by killing players that are about to kill teammates or shooting down enemy UAVs/CUAVs

The benefits of these scorestreaks, particularly the CUAV, are less obvious than the benefits of higher scorestreaks but i still insist that the CUAV helps IMMENSELY in this game.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#2chessmyantidrugPosted 1/27/2013 8:49:34 PM
There's one small problem with your setup: that's not the best scorestreak setup. UAV, C-UAV, Lightning Strike is several magnitudes better, especially in objective-based games.
#3ItIsAPsyBorgPosted 1/27/2013 8:50:17 PM
Exchange HK for VSAT and you're good. Really, after CUAV on a good KS, you'd have 400 more score for UAV and 600 for VSAT and VSAT is a huge difference maker that requires only a tap of a button. Plus, HK is just bad.
#4InvalidModPosted 1/27/2013 8:56:32 PM
HK is terrible. Anybody with a rocket launcher has just gotten 175 points towards their next streak
#5PvtPorkSordPosted 1/27/2013 9:03:52 PM
I love HK just for the aggravation factor when it drops somebody. I'm bad I run UAV, HK, CP.

Normally run through them at least 2x and get 3+ UAV'S up.
#6Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:52:55 PM
Reasons for Hunter Killer.

-I would say 19/20 times i either get a kill or shoot down a UAV with my Hunter Killer. I have never had mine shot down. This is something almost nobody does.

-I made a point that low scorestreaks are favored in this game. HK is considerably lower than Lightning Strike and especially VSAT. VSAT is much harder to get and requires much more consistency.

-Lightning Strike takes longer to call in and leaves you vulnerable while picking the spots. I used to use lightning strike, in fact i've gotten enough kills with it to finish the challenges 3 times over, but i've found HK is better because of the frequency you get it and the speed you can use it.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#7The_Last_AznPosted 1/27/2013 10:05:45 PM
Ghost and FJ would counter UAV and FJ to a large extent (though it auto assumes that the enemy team would keep a backup super-tryhard class)

Lightning strike is the most efficient KS in the game, hands down. VSAT is the most powerful KS in the game. Lodestar and above are really only good for initiating enemy ragequits.
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#8Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:02:41 AM
Quote:Ghost and FJ would counter UAV and FJ to a large extent (though it auto assumes that the enemy team would keep a backup super-tryhard class)

Lightning strike is the most efficient KS in the game, hands down. VSAT is the most powerful KS in the game. Lodestar and above are really only good for initiating enemy ragequits.

@The_Last_Azn

LS may win in objective games like domination, but for KC and TDM, HK is better. The enemy is spread out and there is no strategic location to call a LS on
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#9shadowsofdawnPosted 1/28/2013 8:06:56 AM
Even if its not feasible for every game, dropping a swarm is the most fun. Your team always has something to say, and the death chat is always hilarious. Bonus lols for making the other team rage quit.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||