Guys just admit it, the PDW is OP.

#21radax1Posted 1/28/2013 6:42:33 AM
I more or less have to agree wit TC. I can't seem to find any reason to use other smgs. It seems more accurate than any of them save the chicom, 50 round mag, 3SK at close range, Good reload... Yeah its defiantly at least a little over powered.
---
Daggers and Wingboots, Mantras and Monsters await you.
#22parkourboybryanPosted 1/28/2013 6:51:35 AM
The people saying that the weapons with the least recoil were the ones always used are wrong. That really only applies to MW3. If that rule applied everywhere, then the Vector, M27, LSAT, SVU-AS, and Five Seven would be the most used guns in this game. The MAC11/Spectre, Skorpion and Commando would be the most used guns in BLOPS. People use the easiest guns to use, either the ones with low recoil, a high damage output, or both (MW2 SCAR, FAMAS, BLOPS FAMAS, AUG, MW3 ACR, G36C). They don't by any means just flock to the ones with the lowest recoil, they have to put out damage at an effective rate as well.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#23radax1Posted 1/28/2013 7:00:47 AM
parkourboybryan posted...
The people saying that the weapons with the least recoil were the ones always used are wrong. That really only applies to MW3. If that rule applied everywhere, then the Vector, M27, LSAT, SVU-AS, and Five Seven would be the most used guns in this game. The MAC11/Spectre, Skorpion and Commando would be the most used guns in BLOPS. People use the easiest guns to use, either the ones with low recoil, a high damage output, or both (MW2 SCAR, FAMAS, BLOPS FAMAS, AUG, MW3 ACR, G36C). They don't by any means just flock to the ones with the lowest recoil, they have to put out damage at an effective rate as well.

I hope you aren't saying the PDW has a low damage
Or your post is going to give me cancer
---
Daggers and Wingboots, Mantras and Monsters await you.
#24MrArmageddon8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:25:22 AM
radax1 posted...
I more or less have to agree wit TC. I can't seem to find any reason to use other smgs. It seems more accurate than any of them save the chicom, 50 round mag, 3SK at close range, Good reload... Yeah its defiantly at least a little over powered.

This
#25CallMeSeekerPosted 1/28/2013 11:33:58 AM
Good luck sniping anybody with a 6 shots to kill weapon.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#26NidtendofreakPosted 1/28/2013 11:44:05 AM
Its 3SK range being so short keeps it in check. 750 RPM is not very good in this game. I think only one AR shoots slower, along with some of the LMGs. Once you hit the 4SK range its less than ideal, and at the 5 or 6SK range its painful.

MSMC is still better.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#27chessmyantidrugPosted 1/28/2013 12:30:32 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...
Its 3SK range being so short keeps it in check. 750 RPM is not very good in this game. I think only one AR shoots slower, along with some of the LMGs. Once you hit the 4SK range its less than ideal, and at the 5 or 6SK range its painful.

MSMC is still better.

It's 720 RPM. The FAL OSW, SMR, SCAR-H and AN-94 all fire slower. The only ones that fire faster are the Type 25 and M8A1. The SWAT-556 fires effectively slower in burst, faster in full auto. The AN-94 is capable of firing faster, but that involves the user controlling the fire rate. And 720 is plenty good. It's an average fire rate.
#28ShadowUmbreon42Posted 1/28/2013 12:32:04 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
If it was as OP as TC said I would win e very gunfight

People need to stop crying.

pdw user confirmed

try using a normal gun vs the pdw
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#29NidtendofreakPosted 1/28/2013 2:45:59 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
Nidtendofreak posted...

MSMC is still better.

It's 720 RPM. The FAL OSW, SMR, SCAR-H and AN-94 all fire slower. The only ones that fire faster are the Type 25 and M8A1. The SWAT-556 fires effectively slower in burst, faster in full auto. The AN-94 is capable of firing faster, but that involves the user controlling the fire rate. And 720 is plenty good. It's an average fire rate.

Meant to say automatic ARs. I did forget about the SCAR though, I was thinking about the M27 which fires at IIRC 720.

Considering that the best way to use the AN-94 is to manually burst fire it, its safe to consider it as firing faster than the PDW 90% of the time.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#30supercoolisaacPosted 1/28/2013 2:49:24 PM
Not even the best SMG >_>
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac