Guys just admit it, the PDW is OP.

#31Longhorn58Posted 1/28/2013 3:50:02 PM
I honestly believe most SMGs are overpowered when matched up against a Assault Rifle.
---
Its true you are nearly unstopable your mom tried birth control and your father didnt want you, but you survived
#32fatclemenzaPosted 1/28/2013 3:50:58 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
If it was as OP as TC said I would win e very gunfight

People need to stop crying.

pdw user confirmed

try using a normal gun vs the pdw

bad kid confirmed

Its the best rushing weapon in pubs. Huge magazine, good power up close, competes fairly at range.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking youíre the one
That can do whatís never been done, that can win whatís never been won
#33SpinalsniperPosted 1/28/2013 10:20:48 PM
Eagles931 posted...
Spinalsniper posted...
I've had less success with the PDW than the MP7 and vector. I honestly feel that it's not as good as people make it out to be. I started out with the PDW just for the mag size, but have been using the Vector more often - and the MP7 results in an even better success rate than both of them.

Same thing happened in BLOps with the AK-74U and the MP5. For some reason I always felt I did better with the MP5 .

The mp5 was AMAZING in the first black ops. I used extended mags on it. I think he 74u was better though.

I gave more kills with the mp7 then I do with the PDW

There was only one attachment for SMG's in BLOps...Rapid fire! Dual mag was good too though.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#34greggreggreg2000Posted 1/28/2013 10:23:19 PM
I've never been killed by an smg and thought "that's overpowered." Shotguns, quickscoping snipers, and pistols I have.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#35DirrtyRockstarrPosted 1/28/2013 10:42:04 PM
OP? Nah.

Overused? Hell yeah.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...