So they tried to make this game a living hell for campers...yet they add the TF.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So they tried to make this game a living hell for campers...yet they add the TF.

User Info: TheRichness

TheRichness
3 years ago#81
Out in the West Texas town of El Paso, I feel in love with a Mexican girl?

User Info: gwetmore4523

gwetmore4523
3 years ago#82
On my PS3 profile I went for Diamond Camos and I used the Target finder on the ARs and LMGs and the ratio of headshots went up increasingly. With TF attached I was getting almost 10 headshots a game the majority of the time. Also as someone mentioned the visual recoil and the ADS speed on the ARs was incredible to have. With all of that said a bad player isn't going to do magically better with the TF but in the hands of a good player it's slightly unfair =)

I think in the majority of situations it wouldn't make a difference if people were using the TF, but there are instances where I've been able to see people I don't think I would normally be able to see. Also on some rare occasions I was able to see a quick blip of a diamond through a wall so I knew someone was coming around the corner. Ultimately there is a counter to it so if it upsets you that much put on Cold Blooded I suppose.
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
3 years ago#83
GusTA2010 posted...
I use Target Finder on my Hamr whilst running round the map in the same way I would with assault rifle.

^ this fact makes TC and topic redundant as proven incorrect.

I used it on the Vector to get the 500 or whatever kills for the CC.
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.

User Info: XLegionDoom420X

XLegionDoom420X
3 years ago#84
so I'm going to ignore most of the 15 year old sh**-flinging in this thread, and pick out one thing. Is the AN-94 with SF broken or something? I've never seen it used ever, so I wouldn't have any idea.
If you are a Jedi and 100% proud of it then put this in your signature.

User Info: angrybirdsdude

angrybirdsdude
3 years ago#85
bo1 era kisame : badkid
bo2 era kisame : godking of CoD

:*)
spread the <3

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
3 years ago#86
XLegionDoom420X posted...
so I'm going to ignore most of the 15 year old sh**-flinging in this thread, and pick out one thing. Is the AN-94 with SF broken or something? I've never seen it used ever, so I wouldn't have any idea.

Hey look, its the Jedi.
"I guess nature doesn't really weed out all of the nimrods" -fatclemenza
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So they tried to make this game a living hell for campers...yet they add the TF.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived