So they tried to make this game a living hell for campers...yet they add the TF.

#81TheRichnessPosted 1/28/2013 5:41:46 PM
Out in the West Texas town of El Paso, I feel in love with a Mexican girl?
#82gwetmore4523Posted 1/28/2013 6:22:48 PM(edited)
On my PS3 profile I went for Diamond Camos and I used the Target finder on the ARs and LMGs and the ratio of headshots went up increasingly. With TF attached I was getting almost 10 headshots a game the majority of the time. Also as someone mentioned the visual recoil and the ADS speed on the ARs was incredible to have. With all of that said a bad player isn't going to do magically better with the TF but in the hands of a good player it's slightly unfair =)

I think in the majority of situations it wouldn't make a difference if people were using the TF, but there are instances where I've been able to see people I don't think I would normally be able to see. Also on some rare occasions I was able to see a quick blip of a diamond through a wall so I knew someone was coming around the corner. Ultimately there is a counter to it so if it upsets you that much put on Cold Blooded I suppose.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#83slaveanselmoPosted 1/28/2013 6:41:21 PM
GusTA2010 posted...
I use Target Finder on my Hamr whilst running round the map in the same way I would with assault rifle.

^ this fact makes TC and topic redundant as proven incorrect.

I used it on the Vector to get the 500 or whatever kills for the CC.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#84XLegionDoom420XPosted 1/28/2013 6:47:14 PM
so I'm going to ignore most of the 15 year old sh**-flinging in this thread, and pick out one thing. Is the AN-94 with SF broken or something? I've never seen it used ever, so I wouldn't have any idea.
---
If you are a Jedi and 100% proud of it then put this in your signature.
#85angrybirdsdudePosted 1/28/2013 7:22:43 PM
bo1 era kisame : badkid
bo2 era kisame : godking of CoD

:*)
---
spread the <3
#86HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/28/2013 7:23:15 PM
XLegionDoom420X posted...
so I'm going to ignore most of the 15 year old sh**-flinging in this thread, and pick out one thing. Is the AN-94 with SF broken or something? I've never seen it used ever, so I wouldn't have any idea.

Hey look, its the Jedi.
---
"I guess nature doesn't really weed out all of the nimrods" -fatclemenza