Don't buy the DLC tomorrow!

#21Jokerz_WildcardPosted 1/28/2013 10:01:22 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Jokerz_Wildcard posted...
itachitheone posted...
Treyarch/Activision wasted a couple million on "the replacer" commercial, but won't waste a couple million to fix the problems of this game that have been going on for 3 months.

What problems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EyojLjUh5Q

Lag compensation works both ways, I don't see how this is that big of an issue.
#22Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/28/2013 10:03:57 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
itachitheone posted...
Treyarch/Activision wasted a couple million on "the replacer" commercial, but won't waste a couple million to fix the problems of this game that have been going on for 3 months.

What problems?

You didn't watch the video.

Also, with regards to lag comp that's not excusable. You can't say "oh well, the game lets you do good sometimes and it lets others to good at other times so we all win".

I want to win and lose on my own, not when the game chooses.
#23jcrowley30Posted 1/28/2013 10:06:00 AM
Hitman_67 posted...
Make a game yourself, put online multiplayer in it.
Make it run at 60FPS. Now listen to everything the community saids to do.

Start with a masterpiece, end with broken crap.

In the end i don't blame the Devs, i blame the people who are mostly kids complaining about so much. That things get changed, edited, etc for the worse instead of better.

Complained about lag from host, got lag comp, complained about that. Get killed by an weapon 10 times, it's OP because you can't use it the same way. (logically means you're bad but w/e)
Complain the maps are to big, get smaller maps.. Complain about that.
Complain you spawn to far, closer spawn, complain.
Complained about it being same old game, Future setting, new weapons and gadgets added, not CoD anymore or the same old fresh paint same crap comments from confusing people.

You see what i'm getting at? Giving ideas sure..
But the CoD community has gotten so bad that it complains about everything possible. And no matter what will NEVER be happy. It now became normal to hear people cry about Lag Comp, Hitmarkers, Lag, lagswitches, aimbots, hacks, etc when in reality said player just sucks.

There needs to be a way to sort the crying kids from the legit comments/complaints. Intill then the game will never get fixed correctly because someone will always need cheese to go with their whine. Since everything isn't perfect, and never will be for them.

So what k/d do YOU think I would need to complain about the game?

The lag is some games is so bad that I am either Invinsible going through 3-4 guys or cannot get a kill even if I am shooting someone in the back as they run away.
#24darkshadowmasterPosted 1/28/2013 10:07:25 AM
Hitman_67 posted...
Make a game yourself, put online multiplayer in it.

I've always hated this cop-out.

"Derp, lets see you make a game! What?! You can't? THEN DON'T COMPLAIN"

It's their job. If I did some half ass effort like they did I would get fired.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#25Jokerz_WildcardPosted 1/28/2013 10:09:13 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
itachitheone posted...

What problems?

You didn't watch the video.

Also, with regards to lag comp that's not excusable. You can't say "oh well, the game lets you do good sometimes and it lets others to good at other times so we all win".

I always do good, if you can't do good always, then you're not good.
#26jcrowley30Posted 1/28/2013 10:10:47 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...

Amen to that.
#27slayerxelitePosted 1/28/2013 10:11:36 AM
I bought the season pass. I am personally not plagued with these lag comp issues so many are talking about. Sometimes some sketchy **** is happening and if it does, I find a new lobby. I have fun when I play so I welcome more maps.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#28Jokerz_WildcardPosted 1/28/2013 10:14:44 AM
slayerxelite posted...
I bought the season pass. I am personally not plagued with these lag comp issues so many are talking about. Sometimes some sketchy **** is happening and if it does, I find a new lobby. I have fun when I play so I welcome more maps.

I approve of this.
The only people who complain of lag issues are those who are constantly at the bottom of the list going 4-25.
Get over it people, you're bad.
#29jcrowley30Posted 1/28/2013 10:19:23 AM
slayerxelite posted...

I approve of this.
The only people who complain of lag issues are those who are constantly at the bottom of the list going 4-25.
Get over it people, you're bad.

My gamertag is VoD Irishsnake, I am consistently on the top of lobby leaderboards, and the issues of this game are horrendous.
#30KayGirlPosted 1/28/2013 10:21:13 AM
slayerxelite posted...

My sentiments exactly. I welcome more maps - I'm so bored with the ones that came with the game.
---
Twitter: KarynWolo, My latest articles: Black Ops 2 Drinking Game: http://tinyurl.com/aecqd7p and Bioshock Infinite Influences: http://tinyurl.com/afl8vxm