Don't buy the DLC tomorrow!

#31Hitman_67Posted 1/28/2013 10:35:55 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Hitman_67 posted...
Make a game yourself, put online multiplayer in it.

I've always hated this cop-out.

"Derp, lets see you make a game! What?! You can't? THEN DON'T COMPLAIN"

It's their job. If I did some half ass effort like they did I would get fired.

Well your age shows easy. Anyways my point with the comment is that it's not easy to program everything correctly in a certain time limit they are given. You would take a year to write a line of code where they need to do more in less/equal time.

The fact that they have to listen to people that at times complain just to complain is the issue. Sure There are some things that are legit. But most of the time its just a kid crying. Now its hard to tell the real from the fake. If only some people have an issue its hard to believe there is a issue effecting everyone.

And don't YOU give me the "Cop-Out" that there is proof or whatever, as my comment answers that.
This can go both ways, all you do is prove my point.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#32LerthyrPosted 1/28/2013 10:38:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33LerthyrPosted 1/28/2013 10:39:39 AM
I won't be buying the DLC... I will be license transferring my friend's Season Pass and downloading the DLC that way.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
#34beerhammer1Posted 1/28/2013 10:41:10 AM
slayerxelite posted...
I bought the season pass. I am personally not plagued with these lag comp issues so many are talking about. Sometimes some sketchy **** is happening and if it does, I find a new lobby. I have fun when I play so I welcome more maps.

Very well put- as annoying as the game is I still have fun playing it and it's cheaper to spend a few bucks on some DLC to keep the game sorta "fresh" than to have to go buy a whole new game.
#35GRTooCoolPosted 1/28/2013 10:41:41 AM
Kudos to the TC for taking a stand instead of bending over with your pants pulled down already in anticipation for tomorrow.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#36darkshadowmasterPosted 1/28/2013 10:53:39 AM
Hitman_67 posted...

Well your age shows easy. Anyways my point with the comment is that it's not easy to program everything correctly in a certain time limit they are given. You would take a year to write a line of code where they need to do more in less/equal time.

The fact that they have to listen to people that at times complain just to complain is the issue. Sure There are some things that are legit. But most of the time its just a kid crying. Now its hard to tell the real from the fake. If only some people have an issue its hard to believe there is a issue effecting everyone.

And don't YOU give me the "Cop-Out" that there is proof or whatever, as my comment answers that.

There is proof with videos
Also, I manage computer networks for a living. If I had servers that repeatedly had issues with something as small as 5% of my userbase I would be fired if it wasn't fixed.

Don't get me wrong, as I do not ever expect lag free gameplay in any type of online EVER but this game is completely blatant with its faults. If they would at least acknowledge that they exist and are trying to fix it that would work for me.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#37itachitheone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:02:27 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Hitman_67 posted...

There is proof with videos
Also, I manage computer networks for a living. If I had servers that repeatedly had issues with something as small as 5% of my userbase I would be fired if it wasn't fixed.

Don't get me wrong, as I do not ever expect lag free gameplay in any type of online EVER but this game is completely blatant with its faults. If they would at least acknowledge that they exist and are trying to fix it that would work for me.

That's all I want treyarch to do is acknowledge the problems but that will never happen
---
Wii code: 5473-1258-2838-2430
Brawl FC: 0430-7943-5764
#38atopp399Posted 1/28/2013 11:05:14 AM
People obviously like the DLC that gets put out so they keep making it. They are simply supplying the demand.
#39GlitchManV5Posted 1/28/2013 11:08:08 AM
As someone who exclusively bought the game to play Zombies, may I ask what, exactly is wrong with the multiplayer? Is it the same stuff that happens in every CoD game, or is there some new issue?

But to respectfully disagree with some of you people on one thing, they didn't ruin Zombies. They made it SO much better, especially in Green Run. I mean, keeping up to 250,000 points and a spare weapon for other games!? What's not to like?
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Dead Space 3, Far Cry 3, Skyrim, BLOPs 2 Zombies.
PSN: GlitchManOmega, Black 2 FC: 1163-8300-1969
#40gameflakPosted 1/28/2013 11:12:56 AM
What is even in the dlc? That will determine whether I buy it.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.